So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw?

Well, I just ordered five 6ml testers from vapor chef. I got a little bit of everything. Some got good reviews, like Hobbes blood, another tobacco they sell and the chocolate banana, I think that's what it is. A couple more I took a chance. It should be interesting. I read the "what are using now" thread every day and take some from there. There seem to be a lot of repeats, which is a good thing.

Ultra Member Verified Member

With tobacco flavors, they are not all created equal. If you really want a good tobacco flavor, check out vendors that sell NETs (naturally extracted tobacco). These vendors actually use tobacco to make their tobacco flavors (wow, new concept, eh?). My favorite right now is Electronic Cigarettes Chicago | E Cigarettes | E Cigs | Smokeless Cigarettes | eCigarette Minooka, IL . Some other good ones are Heather's Heavenly Vapes and naturally extracted tobacco.com

while trying I found my favorit liquid coincidently. After that I sampled every liquid I can reach mostly I thought as passable. Most of them did not. But since I liked cappucino taste with hokkah and my son bought which he thought a liquid but a flavor in fact. I use 4-5 drops on the liquids I did not like and I have several cappucino flavored liquids.

Ultra Member

Sample packs are your friends....

Melvin Boba TK Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

peraspera and solace67 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandicat View Post
    Thanks, next month I think I will try the Halo tobacco sampler.
    Can't go wrong with them. Awesome e-juices... Btw, I do read a lot of reviews and watch a lot too on youtube. But as someone said in some of those reviews, you can never know what to expect from juice until you try it. Lately I tried two juices, that LOT of people from vaping community LOVE. Man, I couldn't stand the taste of it.

Best regards,
    Lovecoach

Full Member Verified Member Ainokea's Avatar

Another note is your taste may evolve down the line. When i first started to quit smoking i wanted only tobacco flavors. I didn't even give any other flavor types a thought. After about a year of strictly tobacco flavor, i gave a fruit/tropical flavor a try and i found one that is my current go to liquid and haven't touched tobacco flavor for a while.

Also the mixture has a lot to do with it. Nic levels, PG/VG % can make a flavor overwhelming or very mild. But that is the fun part, trying it out then maybe customizing for me.
    madqatter likes this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I did a search using the flavor I wanted. Tried to see what was recommended over and over - especially from long time vapors.

Dorky Stud by Vapetrik. Look no further. All of Rip's juices are absolutely fantastic. Complex flavors. I have struggled to vape absolutely anything else but their juices for months now. DS and Khlorine are my go to juices. (Khlorine isnt a tobacco flavor though). He has 3 tobacco flavors on there. DS, Joe Kuhr and a new one named The Right Stuff.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

I agree with Caridwen...
    Best to buy samples to find your likes and dislikes. When I first began vaping I bought 30 wide ranging samples based on Vet's recommendations. Out of those 30 I liked 10. Immediately ordered another 20 and out of those I liked 10…so out 50 different flavors I enjoyed 20. Months later I tried those 30 samples that I disliked and enjoyed all but one. Whether it was because my tastes had changed or they needed steeping I don’t know. Realize also "same name" juices will vary greatly in taste from vendor to vendor as they all have diff recipes and order ingredients from diff Suppliers.
    In those days a 30 ml bottle of juice was $22- if I had bought full sized bottles it would've been very costly and frustrating.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast