So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I usually have a pretty good idea of what I want to try so yes, I will read reviews of what people have to say about what it tastes like to them. Sometimes it sways my choices.... sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandicat View Post
    Thanks, next month I think I will try the Halo tobacco sampler.
    Halo makes some good stuff, try the tiki,
    Last edited by kenlad64; 10-23-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Just got some samples. One out of three isn't bad. One of them I can do but I can take or leave it. I have three more to go.

I'm lucky, I've got a buddy at work who has 5 months vaping experience under his belt. We go out on our vape-breaks together and he tells me about all the ins and outs of vaping and lets me try some different juices he has already bought, tried and/or is currently vaping. He has saved me a ton of money from the trial and error aspect of trying new juices! He got me hooked on Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice right out of the gate and I live local to VapeRite so I found the VR4 reviews and tried it for myself. So far, VR4 is my hands-down favorite and my go-to or all-day vape.
    smacuser likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran toughguitar's Avatar

After a year of sampling over 60 different juices from over a dozen of the most respected vendors on the market, I was able to find 4 flavors that are a must have for me. I've given up trying new flavors for a while and stick to those 4. While vaping one of them, I'm craving one of the other ones.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Utilize the swap threads for trading what you don't want with something else you may like better:

Samples Swaps - USA - please read the first post for rules and guidelines
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

I have found steeping the most important. I am sure that makes all the difference.

I also like the Halo Juices. Right now I am stuck on the Belgian Cocoa although I haven't noticed many other people saying they care for it. I can say that it has steeped for a couple months and that might make a difference. I still actually wish the flavor was stronger. Otherwise it's great. I have a sampler pack from Halo and got it awhile back when I threw away some money on a G6 cigalike. It was a decent device just wasn't a good match for me. I plan on trying some of the other flavors in the set again soon. As I will be out of the Cocoa soon

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by toughguitar View Post
    After a year of sampling over 60 different juices from over a dozen of the most respected vendors on the market, I was able to find 4 flavors that are a must have for me. I've given up trying new flavors for a while and stick to those 4. While vaping one of them, I'm craving one of the other ones.
    Will you let us in on your secret juices?

Honesty what I've found most helpful is find a local vendor that sells ecigs and eliquids they have a bar of juices to try with disposable mouth pieces and you can try every flavor they have if you want. If there price is too much you can at least find 1 or 2 flavors you absolutely love and can order them online but remember no 2 companies will have the same flavor. My preference is captain black for the Tobacco flavor and dragon fruit for when I'm tired of captain black

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234