Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw?

Default So when trying to decide on a new juice flavors, do you just read others and it's luck of the draw?

I have read many reviews from others on the forum trying to find a tobacco flavor or maybe something else. Do you just take a chance and purchase a 10 ml or less bottle and hope for the best?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just read the descriptions and see if I think I'll like the flavors.
    Txaggiesaunt and madqatter like this.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

I definitely read any reviews I can find, but is always a gamble unless you can go to the store and sample it.

Sent from my M8 pro using Tapatalk 4
    madqatter likes this.

Thanks, next month I think I will try the Halo tobacco sampler.
    smacuser and Bauk like this.

I read reviews and ask around im nowhere near any stores so I judt take a leap of faith.So far ive lucked out most of tge time.Onky buy from a few vendors zeusejuice.com and vapor4life.com awesome companies.Good luck.Zeus offers samples with every order so thats helpful too.Free is goid.lol

It is a crap shoot for sure in the beginning. As a newbie, I like it when vendors offer a sample pack.

It's nice to read all the reviews but when it comes down to it, it's a matter of personal taste. It's like people prefer certain restaurants or food products over others.

One of the things I've been doing now since I've gotten samples from a few vendors is when I spot a poster that likes a particular liquid that I also like, I take note of other liquids he or she may like that I haven't tried when considering ordering something new.

I take a gamble and order sample packs too, can't hurt!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMyst View Post
    I just read the descriptions and see if I think I'll like the flavors.
    I do the same. If it sounds good, I try it

Registered Supplier Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

I read the description + reviews, search Google to see if anyone else mentions it and then I make the call. It's hit or miss when vendors do shoddy descriptions or those that give you "it tastes like a hint of sunshine in paradise" - I tend to click the "X" in the corner when I come across anything remotely close.

I don't expect vendors to give me everything that's in a secret blend (i.e. one they've work to perfect - Bobas Bounty for instance), but if they can't give me some clue as to what it *really* tastes like, I'm not buying, period.
    madqatter likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Get samplers and read in the eliquid section. You will eventually read someone who likes the flavors you do. Ask questions --have you tried this etc. What I have found is some of the most hyped juices are rather nasty. That one I can't figure out, but everyone has different tastes. For me finding a flavor I liked was the hardest part so I learned to make my own. Even if you don't like a juice there are lots of ways to salvage it. Maybe dilute or add a bit of a different flavor, check the diy forum for more info.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast