evic love - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: evic love

5.5 watt 3.5 volts. I ment

really enjoying my eVic. I have the ECA tank and use it most of the time, it's great on the eVic, vapes like a dream and is the most comfortable tank I have. I also have the iClear 30b and Pro Tank 3 that I alternate with it. It has survived a few drops, 2 on cement that scuffed up my battery cap, but I bought a replacement battery cap for $3 on litecigusa, broke 2 drip tips with those drops, had my iClear 3ob on my eVice both times, it got scuffed too but didn't break. Then I broke the plastic tip on my ECA, dropped in my room on the carpet, landed tip first, the tip shattered and jammed into the tank body, apparently the ECA tanks are fragile. No scuffs on the eVic itself and no loss of performance. I get about a day and a half on a single charge. I don't use the usb for charging, I went ahead and bought 2 batteries and the MC1 XTAR single battery charger, good cheap charger. In the morning I will put in a fully charged battery even though my battery meter is between 40% to 50% and vape for an hour or so while i get ready for work. I leave for work and vape for the 45min drive. I vape about 30 mins at lunch and for about 6 hours before I go to bed. On the weekends I get a full day of constant vaping and usually don't have to change my battery until mid morning or noonish the next day. I want to get mech mods and rda's but I'm enjoying my setup so much right now i think I'll wait until i get bored with it before i move on to the next level.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have 2 eVic's. I use my original daily, all day/night long. The second one is still in the box, I bought solely as a back up in case I ever break my original would hate to be without my eVic.

I bought 3 different after market tubes and end caps haven't used them yet though still using the balck tube and end cap.

Love the firmware update feature.

I cape around 1700 seconds daily and get close to 2 days out of the original 2600 mah batt and close to 2.5 days out of the NCR18650B batts. I use an external charger vs the usb port.

PBusardo's review of the eVic firmware V1 was less than stellar. By firmware V1.4 all his negative comments had been fixed, shows Joyetech listens. I think this is impressive.

All this for $79.99, not bad. Since I had 3 tube sets I bought a replacement head for $69.99 giving me my backup eVic.
    US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
    http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by olvjuicetoo View Post
    Of all of my husband's mod's his EVIC is one I have never used. Now I want to try it, but I don't know how to turn it on and he's out of town!
    Hit the fire button 5 times, the menu will pop up and the first option will be power on, hit the fire button again and your are ready to vape
    US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
    http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

I've got 2 of them. Only paid 60bucks a piece. If it bump one of mine, it shuts down. Really weird, because there is no rattle. I could care less about puff count and the rest of the bells and whistles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12