evic love
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: evic love

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default evic love

Hi, MY first post. However I am not new to this. I only really wanted to make one post here. To tell you all the evic is awesome. I have a provari,Darwin and many others. This is the closet thing to a combination of the provari and Darwin in one unit I know of. It is very well designed and an actual computer. It is rugged too. People hated on the aluminum but a GG is also aluminum. Granted the GG is a lot heavier. The charge time with the 3400 battery defies physics too. I have built a number of mods with dna20 and tka. This chip nearly equals those. I know the experts here may disagree but this is solely My opinion. Plus the software can actually help you with goals. Now, that is the only downside. The software may not install on some computers. If you understand that stuff you have no problem there either. I think the most revolutionary thing about it is the "head" design. The entire device is really in the replaceable head. Albeit nearly the cost of the whole device. The pass-through was a big selling point of the Darwin. The non-removable battery was not. Here we have it all. I must say this thing is built so well(at least mine) it should say "made in japan"! If you want to cut to the chase and get something super for the price of all the other china made units this could be it. I promise I have nothing to do with Joye. Nor am I selling them. Perhaps a downside for some is the limited watts/volts. You can hack that if you know how. The unit is only limited by firmware. On the other hand a 1.8 coil at 4.9 watts vapes like my provari with a2.4 at 5.5 volts. The vapor production and hit is only limited by what atty/carto you put on it. of course ymmv but I personally do not use anything else now. I hope this is not considered spam. I am just saying I am very impressed. I did not get into details of it's functionality since that is posted here already. I had written this off as Chinese trash for some time. until I actually handled one. One other thing, If you really want mostly USA made and stainless steel there are "tubes" available from several sources. Quite frankly the aluminum is better anyways. The threads are as good as anything. Perhaps I just got a good one. Which is a problem with china production. I can't comment on that as I ordered it online. Also, The device is smaller and lighter than I expected. Which to me is a good thing.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I think no one will fault you on your opinion. Many people have then, including me. I haven't use mine in months as I have gone to mechanicals. I would agree that it's a really good device with lots of modded tubes and such you can get to personalize it.

BYW: welcome to ECF!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

The head design is so revolutionary it's also unreliable.

Mine is no longer working after 5 months of light use.

Another success story from Joyetech.

I should have spent double and bought something better.

Full Member Verified Member AhhCheew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djsvapour View Post
    Mine is no longer working after 5 months of light use.
    What's wrong with it? I love mine and it's my go to device (until I finally switch to mech mods that is). I also love the fact that there's firmware updates.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome to ECF and good review of the Evic. I like mine a lot and enjoy all the techie features of the device. The custom user options are great as well. Again welcome and happy vaping.

Full Member Verified Member

Evic owner and love it.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I don't know why I didn't do this before I posted this.
    The evic scopes almost a sine wave down to .07 volts/square. At nearly consistent voltage to shutoff. Plus it is programmable. On a small scale through the software. I am surprised they do not mention this after bothering to do it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF Nic ... great review.

I also started with the eVic a month ago ... I wouldn't change a thing because it helped me quit smokes
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Hi all, I am a new member from Italy, I have 3 eVic and now i go to see all the post

Just got it today been vapein wintergreen on pro tank 2 at 4.2 w and 3.6 v man I love it I will treat it good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast