I'm new, obsessed and addicted, hi! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I'm new, obsessed and addicted, hi!

Senior Member ECF Veteran gotch23's Avatar

Welcome longusto!

I suspect that your journey is going to be an enjoyable one as well.

*Kingsguard* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello
    I am new and love it too, Nice to meet you and Good Luck to ya.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

that is so funny, it must be an all in kind of thing with addictive personalities. I should be working right now but can't stop researching but I can say that this site has saved me lots of money but yet at the same time, I am pulling out the credit card more and more online. either way, its better than smoking and chewing...was doing both. I can day I am analog and wad (never seen anyone referring to those who chewed) I wonder what you would call that...a new thread maybe?

Full Member Verified Member

I'm a new vaper too. I followed a similar path as you... getting some cheapo ecigs, didn't really like the 7 Eleven ones, Blu was better but still not satisfying enough, then I did a ton of research here and got an EVOD BCC, a eGo Twist/protank II a few days later and most recently my VAMO V3 and I too am OBSESSED! When I went to my local B&M to get my EVOD and I pulled into the parking lot I had one real cig left... I went in and spent about an hour in the store choosing and trying liquids and what not... So I had been vaping maybe 20 minutes or so when I walked back to my car... I got in the car and was like... well? Might as well smoke this last camel wide and (hopefully) say goodbye to cigs forever. I lit it up... and it already tasted NASTY! Whatever! I smoked it anyways, and I haven't had one since... annnd I have been around smokers everyday! The thought has crossed my mind to bum a smoke from a friend but I figured why start over? I'm enjoying this TOO MUCH! Congrats and enjoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12