Moving on to a carto tank
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Moving on to a carto tank

Default Moving on to a carto tank

Hey, I've decided to finally give up on clearomizers and move on to a carto tank. I'm planning to buy one in a few days at a nearby store instead of dealing with a website and waiting for shipping but I just wanted an idea of what to look for and how much I should spend for good quality equipment?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

Welcome to ECF! I'm not sure what your b&m has to offer but I don't see many QUALITY carto tanks in the stores near me. Lots of plastic smoktek stuff. I can tell you this...IBTanked is very hard to beat as far as quality. price for that quality and their shipping is lightning fast. Maybe 3 days? Unless you have local access to something like that, maybe go with a cheaper tank from the locals to tide you over. I mainly use cartos (boge LR) and tanks (IBTanked). I've used AGR in the past and had good luck with them but they're not in the same league.
    Fullknight and SoCalMichelle like this.
    ProVari x4, VaporShark RDNA30, Sigelei 100w, Tatroe SX350, 4nine, King V2, Nemesis, Stingray Red Copper, Doomsday Mod, Penny, Overdose, Vulcan, Tugboat, Tugboat V2, Plume Veil, CCI Patriot, Veritas, Lemo, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Stillare, TOBH, Soledad,Origin, Magma

sorry...IBTanked tanks are roughly 30 bucks or so.
    SoCalMichelle likes this.
    ProVari x4, VaporShark RDNA30, Sigelei 100w, Tatroe SX350, 4nine, King V2, Nemesis, Stingray Red Copper, Doomsday Mod, Penny, Overdose, Vulcan, Tugboat, Tugboat V2, Plume Veil, CCI Patriot, Veritas, Lemo, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Stillare, TOBH, Soledad,Origin, Magma

My first carto tank was the smoktech dct tabk. It works really well and Its nice and easy to use

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ecf. I love carto tanks. For me, that is the best of all worlds. I do have other tanks, like the I clear 16 and 30 and a protank 2. But for flavor and longevity carto tanks are the way to go. Phiniac tanks are a good glass product. Google them to look at website.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I switched from clearomizers to cartos a couple of months ago. first things first you do get what you pay for! I started out with a cheap one and hated it went back to a clearo but a friend told me to go invest in a good one. the issue I had was the O-rings slipping .. not holding on to the carto so it would slide off and dump juice.. or slip and not unscrew from the battery. also look for one that has a glass tank so you do not have to worrie about what kind of juice you use.. expect to spend about 40 to 60 bucks for a great carto tank with glass tank.. they are worth every penny.. here is just a example of a good tank Your Online Electronic Cigarette Store this is not a ad for altsmoke
    Baditude likes this.

So you would pick ibtanked over kanger protank II?

I would get either the Phiniac or the IBtanked. My Phiniac is over a year old and has never leaked and still has the original rubber seals plus they send you an extra set of seals with each tank:

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kandicat View Post
    So you would pick ibtanked over kanger protank II?
    The Protank is a clearo. 1. Phiniac, 2. Ibtanked
    Asbestos4004 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast