Jumping into the Deep End!! (Noob) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Jumping into the Deep End!! (Noob)

Wow, thanks everyone! It turns out I didn't screw it back on enough and it wasn't making contact to my eVic. Fixed that but I may have damaged the atomizer trying to screw/unscrew so many times because now the juice keeps flooding and the hits are pulling terrible. I'm gonna switch the atomizer with the other one that came with my PT2 and see if it works. Looks like I gotta swing by the vape shop and buy some back ups, haha!
    KjAthena likes this.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by bendeng View Post
    Picked up sone juice from a local shop called My Vapez and vaped my weekend away!
    Close to Herndon, eh? Welcome, fellow Virginia vaper!

(I saw the huge pile of Evics on the My Vapez Facebook page. They said they'd go quick!)
    Vapoor eyes er and bendeng like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madqatter View Post
    Close to Herndon, eh? Welcome, fellow Virginia vaper!

(I saw the huge pile of Evics on the My Vapez Facebook page. They said they'd go quick!)
    Yea they had a huge stack of em! I actually ordered my equipment off of myvaporstore.com and I forgot to order some juice so I drove out to Herndon (which was a better decision than ordering online) and sampled some stuff. Definitely going back soon!
    madqatter likes this.

Ultra Member

They've really been adding a lot more juice lately. I want to visit again, but I'm holding out for the Arlington store... closer to me.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Ultra Member

If you don't mind traveling a little farther, I also recommend trying Vaperz Inc in Annandale. Still a new store, but last time I was there they had 5 Pawns juice available to taste & purchase.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by madqatter View Post
    They've really been adding a lot more juice lately. I want to visit again, but I'm holding out for the Arlington store... closer to me.
    Nice! I will definitely check it out!

Oh I figured out my leaking problem. I accidentally pulled a bit of the wick out of the atomizer when rubbing it clean with a paper towel. Switched to my backup and its vaping great again ^_^

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    madqatter likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12