Hello all, new guy here and in need of some advice/opinions... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Hello all, new guy here and in need of some advice/opinions...

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm wanting one of the iTaste VTR's as well...

Senior Member Verified Member

Just wanted to say congrats on quitting the analogs and I hope you find the best rigs for you - Vape On!

Thank you Enoch. If the batteries should last at least a year or two, then I think it is worth it. I am going to have to replace the iClear though as I want a glass one. I like the new Aspire as I said in my first post, so I plan on getting it if I go with the MVP 2. But, I need to find something that can go around the tank to protect it. If I go with the VTR then I don't necessarily need something to protect the tank because the tank is protected with the design of the VTR....somewhat.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennya View Post
    Did quite a bit of research on the MVP last night and I am certainly leaning towards it. However, you are not able to replace the battery in it correct? I looked at the Innokin iTaste VTR as well because you can replace the battery in it. So, I am thinking the VTR might be a better choice as it will last me longer due to being able to change the battery. Or, should the battery in the MVP last 2 or 3 years? Is there anyone with any experience with it?
    Batteries last for about 250- 300 recharges. Here's a steal on the 2600 mah Innokin MVP2. Cuz it's got a large batt I doubt that you'd be charging it every day.
    Vapor Joes - Daily Vaping Deals: LOWEST: INNOKIN ITASTE MVP2 KIT - $46.54
    USE COUPON CODE VJ5off TO BRING THE TOTAL DOWN TO $46.54
    Direct Link:
    Innokin MVP2
    Friend just received his 2 days ago and it's really nice in Titanium Blue.

Awesome, thanks Vapoor!
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

If you're planning on using vaping exclusively instead of analogs (and not quitting nicotine altogether) can I suggest you save yourself the hassle and just get a provari now?

I am in that particular boat, and I bought both the vision spinner and the ego twist. Both are good, no doubts there, but you will eventually want more control.

It's expensive, to be sure, but in the long run, worth it. Looks like American craftsmanship is alive and well in the E-Cig market. The chinese stuff looks cool and all, but just to give you an example...

I bought the Sigelei Z-Max scope (glorified variable voltage/wattage battery) and it works just fine. When I got my provari the feel of quality was just so much different. THe threading on the battery cap is so smooth and it's just so nice.

Don't get me wrong - I still use the spinners, the sigelei and the provari, but the provari is my go-to device, and the battery lasts a couple of days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12