1st Obligatory Message: Musings on my year as an e-cig user and the online racket it is - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: 1st Obligatory Message: Musings on my year as an e-cig user and the online racket it is

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

This is a popular kit. It has two batteries and you can select 2 Twists, 2 Spinners or one of each.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Is your Joyetech still operating? In which case, you could use it for back-up and just upgrade with one Twist or Spinner.
    Enoch777 and Asbestos4004 like this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Account closed on request

Enoch: Yes, my ego-C 1000mah has the button...I gave it the pseudonym Cruella De Vil because of the villain in 101 Dalmatians. I was told my e-cig looked similar to it. It seems the twist is going to be ordered today. I am operating on one battery and we all know that is a precarious line to walk. One last question: does the Vision spinner use the same tanks a ego-C would?

Thank you so much!
    The Ocelot likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

Yes, spinner/twist/winder/ego = ego/510 connector.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair View Post

I won’t employ the term "Vaping.".............................
    Since you are using a device that "vaporizes" a liquid and does not burn a solid or create smoke but instead creates a "vapor", then what more appropriate term would you suggest, BASED on the logic of the devices' functionality??

Myk

Thou shall not write posts in invisible ink.invisible ink.jpg

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

myvaporstore.com has always been good to me. Only time I had a problem, I contacted them by email, had a response within an hour, and they were sending me out a new part free of charge by the end of the day. A good company that I buy a lot of vaping stuff from.

The Vision Spinners 1300 mah are great devices. Variable voltage with an easy-to-see setting (unlike the Egos), and tons of vape time. Another good step up would be to go to a regulated device like a Provari, Vamo, Lavatube, Evic, MVP, etc. The Provari is considered the best, but it is pricey. It can be found exclusively at provape.com.

The Innokin MVP has gotten a lot of good reviews and a lot of people really enjoy it. I bought one for my girlfriend, and she loves it. And, it can charge your cell phone in case your out and about and you run out of juice.

I personally went from the spinners (which I still use) to a Vamo v3, which is inexpensive but does the trick. Not as hearty or steady as a Provari, but still decent. I've since moved on to mechanical and Genesis RBAs, but that's for another time.

Get your feet wet with variable voltage and/or variable wattage first. Start to get a feeling of what you like and how you like it. Taste is subjective, so to each their own.

Also, it would be a good idea to try different delivery devices, as they each have their own "feel". The "big three" are the Kanger Protank, the Vision Vivi Nova, and the Innokin iClear. And, if you start to get really adventurous, you can try your hand at rebuilding their atomizers (though some are easier than others).

And then there's the eJuice. We'll have to save that for another thread, but suffice it to say there are a million different choices and vendors. One word of advice: don't use Alien Vapor. They are con artists.

Anyways, in the end, just have fun, don't worry about the descriptive words we use (though we as a group are really trying to separate ourselves from tobacco users, ergo the different terminology), and remember how much money you are saving from not buying analogs all of the time!
    Last edited by RandomFellow; 10-22-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    AkGirl79 likes this.

Dear SisGoldenHair, I appreciate your humor! I like Zeus Juice for e-liquid. And Provari, even if it's ubiquitous, it's still the best, and can save you money instead of trying all the in-between products, and racking up a fortune. If you look at the topic on what people have spent so far, a lot of them realize they've already spent enough to have bought the Provari. As always, just my opinion.

Full Member Verified Member

I thought I was alone in my despise of the word vaping...sounds like a Madonna dance...

I had planned on trying a few more different types of devices but then decided to just skip everything and get a provari mini which I haven't regretted. I'm definitely still a newcomer to all this but I found with my ego twists they were the best right off the charger and I didn't like having to adjust them accordingly. And then I had chargers go bad after only a week, etc.

I'd be rotating several throughout the day and charging them before they really needed it. Got tired of all that... Provari's are pricey but when I think about how much I spent on analogs, it's not that bad at all, really. What I have loved about it is it's consistent, steady vape. No bad ones! It has that "right off the charger" feel right up until it's time for a new battery. And it warns you before the battery just totally dies. So since I've had it, it's been nothing but consistency not to mention juices taste so much better with it! I do not regret getting it at all, no buyer's remorse. In the long run I think it will save me money.
    BlondeBebe likes this.

One more thing about the online racket, I've bought stuff from maybe 6 different vendors and 4 good experiences, two bad ones. Not good odds. With the first kit I bought, the charger quit working in less than one week so I contacted them - no response. So I ended up obuying two new ones from them anyway because I couldn't find that type of charger anywhere else and didn't want to risk getting the wrong thing somewhere else. Then I bought new chargers for my other kit (which it needed after two weeks) and when I got them I saw they weren't the right ones. My mistake, so I contacted that vendor about returning them. They said ok, but I must write the return ticket number on the package or they would not accept it (!) Never heard of anything like that ever - in any online ordering of any merchandise. So I followed the instructions, sent it back and then 5 days later there is the package in my mail I sent them with "refused" written on it. I was floored. I buy so much stuff online these days, not just ecig stuff and never have I had something REFUSED. So I contacted them again, and they replied back but now wanted me to take a picture of it. That was where I drew the line and decided to mark it up as a loss.
    wonner likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast