Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: 1st Obligatory Message: Musings on my year as an e-cig user and the online racket it is

Ultra Member Verified Member generic mutant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolygate View Post
    Linguistic contortions are comparatively easy in our language as it is an efficient framework for development. No accents, no noun sexes make it superb and way out in front in the modern era, compared to the baggage others have to cope with. Try looking up the equivalents for 'vaping' in other languages and you'll be glad we've got what we've got - others seem to use variants of 'steaming'. Reminds me too much of old trains.
    Interestingly, Shakespeare used around 15,000 distinct words in his plays (probably invented a fair few of them too...)

There's even a unit for it, 'the bard'.

A modern secondary school leaver has on average a 60,000 word vocabulary - a tetrabard A lot of this is neologisms, naming, describing or otherwise associated with technology.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair View Post
    WHAT WE "VAPE" ARE CHEMICALS GOVERNED BY THE UNGOVERENED. That is the truth.

But I am certain every e-juice label is accurate, every lab is sterile and everything is just as you say it is.
    If you're worried about it, do what I do and mix your own juices. You can even leave out what are probably the highest risk ingredients, the flavorings.

Vape safe
    generic mutant and madqatter like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by generic mutant View Post
    I'm not sure why "vaping" implies benign.
    Good point generic mutant. IMO 'vaping' does not imply anything other than the process of, well, vaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchfry1942 View Post
    My criteria for a supplier was that they covered a lot and they supported (videos) vaping. I use MADvapes. They seem competitive and I have learned.

Hope helps,
    Jere
    Agreed. MADvapes not only has great prices but also great customer service. I usually have no issues with my orders but one time I did purchase 2 identical SmokTech tanks that both arrived with broken wicks. I emailed customer service with a pic of the tanks and they sent 2 new ones right out! Another time when they had just come out with their in-house e-juice, they randomly sent me a free 10mg bottle of the Lion Head Mudslide flavor (yum!)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No one in this thread has said that vaping is as safe as inhaling only purified air. It is however, a safer alternative to smoking. Everyone becomes part of a subculture whether they want to or not. If you prefer to use a mac over any other OS, you are part of that subculture. You don't necessarily have to actively participate in any group though. If you don't like the term vape, you aren't forced to use it. This community isn't here to force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with, word and phrase usage included. I hope you will come to realize that we are a laid back and welcoming community. We may not always agree on everything but are generally accepting of alternative thinking and opinions. We, in general, seek knowledge and are open to new discoveries, no matter the subject.

All that being said, vendors that I have had good relationships with are as follows
    ECigExpress, that's where my wife and I buy our products for DIY E-liquid
    MyVaporStore, I had a faulty Mod from them. They went against their own regulations and sent out a new unit before the other was returned, so I would not be without a variable voltage device.
    Provape, I have had no issues with my Provari as of now, but I rest assured that, should an issue arise, it will be handled professionally and satisfactorily.

There are other vendors I have used but don't remember. Welcome to the forum. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by bulldog63h; 01-18-2014 at 11:50 PM.

Account closed on request

AD NAUSEUM.

I have an opinion; I evidentially supported it and defended it ad nauseam. I have adequately deliberated this subject and am done.

Most of you disagreed with my position: I lost no sleep.

Madsquatter, you can keep barking the same command when I just directed you to a new article.

The rest of you may debate the effects of bleach in a vaporizer without the benefit of my input as I am and going to enjoy life offline.

Cheers!

Most of you disagreed with my position..
    mmm hmmm.

..I am and going to enjoy life offline.

Cheers!
    cheers indeed.
    Ryedan, madqatter and Buggainok like this.

Madsquatter, you can keep barking the same command
    Since I haven't made any commands, I can only conclude that you're not really bothering to read what people are posting.

I am and going to enjoy life offline.
    If you're not here to do anything but read your own posts, good riddance. Have a nice life.
    Ryedan and sneakerpimp like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am going to enjoy life offline.

Cheers!

Bye.

Go Broncos
    sneakerpimp likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678