What is your favorite carto tank? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: What is your favorite carto tank?

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I feel like such a BOT

ElectronicStix.Com ALL THE J TANKS IN ONE SPOT

I've been using the same J-tanks for over two years

Don't think 'The Liquinator' is even made anymore, that video is from 2011.
    Last edited by tj99959; 10-22-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Super Member Verified Member Recon Number 54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    The Smoktech DCT tanks are notorious for being slidey on a carto. Few other tanks have this problem. I have never had an issue with my tanks being too slidey.
    I'm pretty fortunate that I've not had any slideyness, leaks or slide-disasters with these tanks (so far). There's also the fact that the caps (on the Pyrex DCTs) are fixed in place. This makes them, essentially, disposable once the rings are damaged or start leaking.

Again, so far so good in my personal experience, but they were an inexpensive way for me to check out glass carto-tanks (prior to tanks, I was using "mega-cartos").

Thanks to the recommendations and personal experiences shared by other members, when those tanks do fail (I know that it's a matter of time, but I am doing all that I can to pamper the o-rings in the meantime) I have excellent information and recommendations for replacements.

I guess that you could say that currently, I am part lucky, mostly happy, and have nothing but opportunities to be even more pleased in the future! All thanks to the massive amount of knowledge being shared in this community.
    After many years online, there is one thing that I have learned. ​"Internet is gonna Internet"

Moved On Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I like my bella tanks....never leaked on me yet, easy to fill, hand made so a ton of different one of a kind tanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Another vote for IBTanked! Love 'em!

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bufufyne View Post
    I'm intrigued by this 'The Liquinator' but I can't find it for sale anywhere, the place Grimm picked it up from seems to no longer be in business or has a different website
    Here is a link for the Liquidnator tank.
    https://www.vaporescence.com/index.p...category_id=35

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Smoktek UDCT or whatever the pyrex tanks are have weak-sauce orings. I have several smoktek DCT polypropylene tanks, and I haven't had any of them slide. They actually grip ikenvape platinum cartomizers too much. If I wanted to refill a tank using those cartomizers, I could only get them off with taking the end cap off with the cartomizer stuck in them. Outside of that, I haven't had any issues with the polypropylene DCTs..after > 9months of use.

~$10 for a polypropylene tank, doesn't leak nasty stuff into the liquid or crack like polycarbonate.

IBTanked are the best tanks..bella elegance have the prettiest end caps.

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

Those bella tanks look very well made. Very unique as well. another work of art IMO. A little rich for my blood though. Eventually i would like to get something like that.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bufufyne View Post
    I'm intrigued by this 'The Liquinator' but I can't find it for sale anywhere, the place Grimm picked it up from seems to no longer be in business or has a different website
    http://www.vaporescence.com/index.ph...=35&Itemid=501
    Smoke Free Since September 9, 2009

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I did have leaking from the screw hole when I would lay it on its side. I just quit doing that and made sure the screw hole was up. I have had no problem with the silicone grommets,they become more pliable over time. I do not assemble, like in the video. I put the grommet on one end,seat it then one on the other end. I roll it pressing on the carto at both ends at the same time,this ensures a good seal. I am sure there are better tanks,but not for 7.99. I did buy xtra grommets and screws,have a whole bag, but have yet to use them. They stand up to all my citrus & cinnamon flavors. One day I may buy a nice glass tank,but I run 3-4 tanks(flavors) at a time,so that would be 3-4 nice tanks$$$$.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

im like yourself love to try different tanks and carto ive been using the protank protank 2 and last week got the new kanger unitank which is very nice and easy to use I got a good range of thanks from ce4s to rsst aga's vivi novas smok cartos and the smok style vivi nova and I like them all I find they all work different and taste different im playing with genesis styles at the moment make ss wicks and u wicks keeps me busy just orded a couple of drippers from fasttech to see how I get on with them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast