What is your favorite carto tank? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: What is your favorite carto tank?

+3 for Artemas
    Daryl Glen likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

IBTanked.....when I ordered, I ordered 2 complete tanks and 2 extra tank sections thinking I'd break some. Its been awhile....I'm just going to order more end caps and build 2 more tanks. I'm sure they break....but apparently you really have to apply yourself to do it. Mine have suffered some good falls onto hard surfaces and they're fine. Never a slipping issue either. Best I've used so far....and I love cargo tanks! Worth every penny.
    OCD, Baditude, Rob S. and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Glen View Post
    My favorite right now is the Artemas (UDCT) tank from Smok. You can take a look at an overview of it, as well as the Smok DCT tank: UDCT (Artemas) Tank Quick Look - YouTube

Both of these are my favorites as of right now, but I'm also going to be looking into an AGR tank in the near future. Hope this helps!
    I really like this one also. Holds a lot of eliquid, not messy and the carto change is pretty simple if you follow Bad Attitude's suggestions.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran NicoHolic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like keeping a spare glass tank section. A spare part is a talisman; a mystical object with supernatural power to ensure you never need to replace the object its an image of. I'll only need it if I don't have it.
    OCD, stealthmayhem and suspectK like this.

2 REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Simplicity 18500 w/IBTanked cartos
    ProVari 3 w/IBTanked
    ΣΟΦΙΑs JoyeTech USB eGos w/Mini ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Protank 2 / Protank 2 Mini V.2

All I'm using at the moment. I have had like 20 other brands before finding them. Best tank I've tried so far.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I personally can't stand the protanks, or any bottom coil clearo. The only clearo I would use, if it didn't have a polycarbonate tank, is the iclear. I don't think you're going to get much of a different answer from a regular carto-tank user, and it will be vice-versa with regular protank users. We both secretly hate each other.

Senior Member Verified Member

I agree. I tried the MT3 and was pretty much like "FAIL" :/. I do like the Vivi Novas (both by Vision and by Smok) but i found that when they get 1/2-2/3 empty they start give dry hits and you have to do the "tippy swirly" thing to get the wick wet again. Thats what i like about the Cartos. You can punch them to you desired hole size, put them in a tank and vape it till the tank is empty with no issues (at least i haven't had any). I have had some 1 carto so far with a manufacture defect of the air hole being blocked but thats it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

another +1 for IBTanked. It is pretty inexpensive for the quality and reliability. And it's been leak free for me.
    Baditude and NicoHolic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Metroicon View Post
    Protank 2 / Protank 2 Mini V.2

All I'm using at the moment. I have had like 20 other brands before finding them. Best tank I've tried so far.
    The Protank is not a carto tank. But it's awesome that you like it!
    NicoHolic likes this.

+1 for IBTanked. Reasonably priced, thick pyrex glass, low profile caps. No leaks.

They don't offer custom bottom caps with a recess, so if you want your tank flush, use non-flanged cartos.

Vaperfexion Reactor Cartomator Tanks are solid as well.

Unfortunately they are rarely available.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast