What is your favorite carto tank?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: What is your favorite carto tank?

Senior Member Verified Member sigtausteve's Avatar

Default What is your favorite carto tank?

So far i have been using a smoktech slim, the DCT pyrex (the metal one with the little windows) and a Valley View Vapes sidewinder(?) that my brother gave me. I have found that after trying several different clearos and 1 bcc. I tend to lean towards the cartos. Less of a hassle and less likely to mess up.

I am looking to expand my collection of carto-tanks and am looking for opinions on the SEVERAL that are out there. So what is your favorite carto tank?
    rangie likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran NicoHolic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

You can pay more, but you can't buy better.

Baditude's Review
    Last edited by NicoHolic; 10-22-2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added review
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

I looked into the IBTanked tanks. Those are a little pricey but the options are plentiful. They look like a work of art.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I like the valley view tanks. It is the only carto-tank I have used. I was so sad that he had to end his business. I bought my first Tuff tank from vape dudes,on 11-4-12,almost a year back and am still using the same tank. I had 7 of them,but gave one to my neighbor. They work for me,with little to no problems. I found I like the "slotted" Boge cartos,from Surevapes,especially if you use thick,or dark juices.

My favorite right now is the Artemas (UDCT) tank from Smok. You can take a look at an overview of it, as well as the Smok DCT tank: UDCT (Artemas) Tank Quick Look - YouTube

Both of these are my favorites as of right now, but I'm also going to be looking into an AGR tank in the near future. Hope this helps!
    stealthmayhem and Lombaowski like this.

The Liquinator.. No leaking ever. Way better than the F16 or F17.

No Gurgling.

Grimm Green reviewed it here: THE NEVER GURGLY VAPE-O-MATIC LIQUINATOR - YouTube

I don't work for them.. that's the name of Grimm's video.

Blog Entries

Clear 500.jpgIBTanked Rio carnival tank.jpgIBTanked-large-small.jpgIBTanked25mmsb.jpg

You won't find a higher quality yet affordable pyrex tank than an IBTanked. I currently have 14 of them in four sizes.

No other vendor offers such a wide selection in sizes of tanks available. Three lengths: halfling, standard, & XL. Four diameters to fit what ever battery device you own: 15, 19, 22, & 25 mm. Choice of stainless steel or anodized aluminum endcaps. Optional customizing of the pyrex glass with hand-painted designs is at added cost.

Review of the IBTanked

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

Quote Originally Posted by james chapman View Post
    I like the valley view tanks. It is the only carto-tank I have used. I was so sad that he had to end his business. I bought my first Tuff tank from vape dudes,on 11-4-12,almost a year back and am still using the same tank. .
    I love my valley tank. Clean lines and easy. Looks great on my natural mod. Throw a stainless rook drip tip and it looks like an old time movie spaceship. Lol.

The artemas looks pretty good. I like that the bottom screws on to prevent sliding of the carto. I had an issue with my smok slim tank just yesterday with that. The Texas tuff tanks are very reasonably priced. Any problems with leaking from the screw hole? If so how did you fix it? Might have to order me one of these to try it out.

The ibtanked one is just gorgeous. Might be dropping hints to the wife on a Christmas present. Lol

Jester
    james chapman likes this.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sigtausteve View Post
    The artemas looks pretty good. I like that the bottom screws on to prevent sliding of the carto. I had an issue with my smok slim tank just yesterday with that. The Texas tuff tanks are very reasonably priced. Any problems with leaking from the screw hole? If so how did you fix it? Might have to order me one of these to try it out.
    The Smoktech DCT tanks are notorious for being slidey on a carto. Few other tanks have this problem. I have never had an issue with my tanks being too slidey.

Be aware that the Texas Tuff Tanks use a silicone grommet, and not a traditional end cap like most other cartotanks use. These can be extremely difficult to insert and remove a cartomizer. This is the reason these tanks are so cheap. Grommets cost pennies, metal endcaps cost $16 - 20 a pair.

The screws for the juice fill hole are small and easy to lose, which makes the tank ineffective to use once lost.

I'm intrigued by this 'The Liquinator' but I can't find it for sale anywhere, the place Grimm picked it up from seems to no longer be in business or has a different website

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast