Hellooo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hellooo

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hello Sara.
    The EVOD starter kits are a good place to start. The best advice I got was to start simple and then advance to more complex when you feel ready for it. The Evod is simple as they work well right out of the box, the EVOD clearomizer is easy to fill and as the heating heads are easy to replace they can last a long time. I would suggest you purchase replacement heads at 1.8 or 2.2 ohms as these seem to give the best taste and vapor on the simple ego type batteries.
    As to eliquid you might like to try a few sample packs from different companies to find what you like best and which strength works best for you.
    Good luck.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Gum View Post
    Hello,
    I am very new to e-cigarettes. I have been a smoker for most of my life and want to quit for good. Its been a week since my last cigarette. I know absolutely nothing about e-cigs. I picked up a starter pack from Smoke NV. It is nicotine free. I guess its ok since I haven't tried anything else , I can't compare it with anything.
    I live in Canada and don't have the slightest clue where to begin shopping for this stuff or what to look for. I need some serious help.
    Welcome Sara and Bubble Gum ... try CanVape
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Hi Willyz,
    Where in the GTA can I find a good E-cig? Or do you suggest purchasing on line is the way to go?
    I took a peek at the website and I have no clue where to begin. What is a good brand to buy?

Full Member Verified Member gayhollly1's Avatar

Hi and welcome,
    I too read the forums before making any purchases. Then I bought two ego style batteries and evods to go with them. It made for an easy to use setup and not expensive. It has been over 3 months without smoking and I now have all kinds of vaping goodies. Finding juice was the hard part. Start with small bottles until you find what you like.
    Enjoy

Hello all from a fellow newbie. Like all the other members I would recommend the Kanger Evod kit- quite cheap and easy to maintain. After shopping about for a setup i settled on the kanger evod in white. Having spare batteries is a must also- always have a backup

I'm thinking of buying the Bloog Max Fusion. Can I get feedback from the pros?

I really like my Lavatube. I've used a VIsion Spinner as well and have a friend who uses one. We both would recommend it.

I to highly recommend the Evod starter kit with two batteries. Simply and straight forward. Charge your battery, fill the tank with your favorite jucie and your off. Don't worry so much now about the different kind of tanks and batteries a.k.a. mods when your first starting out. Hop on youtube and watch vaping videos and do your homework. My two personal favorite vaping guys on youtube are GrimmGreen and Phil Busardo. Good luck and welcome to the vaping community!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12