Thread: Hellooo

Default Hellooo

Hello,
    My name is Sara, i am quitting smoling and want to try e-cigarette
    What will you recommend me?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome, Sara!
    I recommend the Kanger Evod starter kit. There are a lot of different options though!
    MoonLit_Water likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Also look at the Innokin MVP 2 or Innokin Itaste VTR.... both are VV/VW and are awesome starter mods.... or even advanced due to all the features.

Do not buy BLU. Tried their menthol cartomizers and made me so sick that two days later I am still recovering from them. I would suggest a Ego setup. They are cheap, easy to use, and they make hundreds of different attachments for them.

We All Shine On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would also suggest the kanger EVOD starter kit, great pace to start the look like this EVOD Starter Kit

Click On the Icon And Play Along

Full Member* Verified Member Strongbeard's Avatar

Hello... and welcome to the forum. When I quit I went for the NICMAXX and BLU cig-a-likes. Then I quickly stepped up to the EVOD.

$9.04 EGO-K / EVOD 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - white at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Senior Member ECF Veteran sakis7's Avatar

Hallo Sara welcome on board,
    As i saw you are living in a country that has a big range of e cigarettes,so you start with ego variable voltage (VV) batteries- i actually use Vision's Spinner VV Battery its grate -and always have 2 atomizers and 2 batteries with you and or 1 coil replacement (e liquid is always with us) .Now what atomizer ?
    I would suggest Vivi Nova and or Kanger Protank V3 .
    Read the forum posts at New members area and you will find out by your self.Also there are more experienced members to this forum than me and they are welcome to give their valued opinion.
    Thats all from me hoping that i gave a good help to you and i suggest you STAY AWAY FROM SMOKING!!!
    Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Anthony View Post
    Also look at the Innokin MVP 2 or Innokin Itaste VTR.... both are VV/VW and are awesome starter mods.... or even advanced due to all the features.
    Too early bro for this staff....

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbeard View Post
    Hello... and welcome to the forum. When I quit I went for the NICMAXX and BLU cig-a-likes. Then I quickly stepped up to the EVOD.

$9.04 EGO-K / EVOD 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - white at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    For a start use germany for your staff.better quality and that will help you stay with us.
    China and unknown quality will propably turn you away from e-cigarette because of the problems that you will surly meet.
    Just an advice.
    Thank you.

Hello,
    I am very new to e-cigarettes. I have been a smoker for most of my life and want to quit for good. Its been a week since my last cigarette. I know absolutely nothing about e-cigs. I picked up a starter pack from Smoke NV. It is nicotine free. I guess its ok since I haven't tried anything else , I can't compare it with anything.
    I live in Canada and don't have the slightest clue where to begin shopping for this stuff or what to look for. I need some serious help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast