New here, want to vape, not smoke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New here, want to vape, not smoke

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Anthony View Post
    Check out Mt Baker for the MVP 2.... Read the reviews about this beast. Use the code 10percentoff and get it for $54.00 shipped... with 2 free juices.
    That's a pretty good deal.

Welcome to the board!

i suggest buying a protank 2 and an ego twist. make sure both are authentic. then all you need is a 510 charger and some Pink Spot juice and your good!

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    the gold looking one, very sophisticated looking.
    I think that's just the lighting of the photo. It's stainless steel.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Thanks everyone, I'll definitely check out CanVape and see whats there. I'll keep up with the forums in the meantime and once I finally obtain what it is I'm after I'll post photo's. Again, thanks for all the great info.

Ultra Member

If you see something you like, note what it is and look for user reviews here on the forums and on YouTube before purchasing.

@madqatter: Will do, I have actually been checking some YouTube video's and found some great descriptions and demonstrations of various mods and kits. However I'll also look here as well now that I know of these forums.
    madqatter likes this.

Also, does anyone know how much juice and clearo's/carto's/tanks I should supply myself with on my very first order ?

Ultra Member

I started with two clearomizers (it was a kit) and almost immediately increased to four tanks just so I could have four different juices on deck. To some extent, personal preference and budget will come into play there. Just make sure that whatever toppers you get, you have some replacement parts on hand (for example, I had five replacement coil heads for my clearomizers from the beginning-- I didn't need them right away, but it's good to have backups).

Regarding juices, it would be ideal to sample in a brick-and-mortar store if you have one nearby, even if only to learn what kinds of flavors you like and don't like. If you don't have a vape shop, order several small bottles or a sampler pack from an online vendor, preferably in flavors you tend to like and that have decent reviews. (There are lots of options. Mister-E Liquid, for example, sells 6ml bottles of all their juices.) I would recommend at least five flavors starting out, and not buying any flavor in a huge quantity even if you do like it right away (your tastes will change over the first month). If you don't like a flavor right away, don't chuck it. Save it to test whether you like it later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12