Terrible Taste - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Terrible Taste

Ultra Member Verified Member partyannimal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaDudeMan View Post
    Well after leaving the caps off all night the chemical smell is gone and the juices are starting to taste better..

Now I'm just fighting with this Kanger T3, worked flawlessly last night and this morning but now its leaking everywhere. Oi vey.
    I've also left the caps off mine this past weekend and found that they definitely had less of the chemical taste to them. YAY!
    I couldn't tell you from experience, I haven't tried a T3 yet. I'm using a T2 now with no issues, and waiting on vapmail with a few T4's and an Evod.
    I've seen many videos on youtube suggesting taking the outside apart and putting it back together carefully, apparently the parts may not be lined up properly causing leaks in the seams.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Some companies make their juice to order because they allow the customer to pick the PG/VG ratio, nic level and add extra flavor shots (even a hit of menthol). Considering this it's not feasible for them to have things premixed and in stock waiting for your order. This is where steeping cons into play. I order what I know I will like right out of the mail and then have others I can wait on to steep. It gives me something to look forward to. It can take more than a week for a blend of multiple flavors to come together nicely. Just like a fine whiskey aged in an oak barrel. That's worth waiting for isn't it?

I have a bottle of watermelon ejuice. It tasted good in the store but when I put it in my tank it was so perfumey I can't stand it. I tasted it a few times a day for several days. Maybe I need to take the cap off and let it breathe. I think I'm so turned off by the perfume though that I'll always taste it . Like a bad memory

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

Vapen tobacco flavors have never tasted good to me with the exception of ry4, dktab and 555. As for the decent vapen flavors I have found so far..

Cherry cola
    Kool
    Ry4
    Watermelon
    Iced cap mixed with kool
    Blueberry - really needs cap off steeping
    Strawberries and cream

I DIY most of my liquids now but can't mix a worthy vanilla so I order Vader pudding from mlv but get triple shot 32mg and dilute it into 3 parts and tastes great.
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Thanks for the heads up OP. I placed an order with Canvape last week and was toying with trying some of their juices. I'll avoid this line though

I order pretty much all of my juice from either MLV or Canada Ejuice, but I'm always looking to expand my collection *lol*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved On

I heard that leaving your juice in the air or if there is a crack in the packaging, it will develop a horrid odor.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I tried Paradise Strawberry Explosion from CanVape, straight out of the mail ... it tasted like Febreeze.

I let it steep for a few days and it was like ... Yum Yum.

I just ordered another 60ml that will arrive tomorrow ... love this stuff
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123