It's hard bein a newbie...you waste lots of money. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: It's hard bein a newbie...you waste lots of money.

Awesome post !! I felt and still feel the way. I ended up with the provari, after buying 2 ego twists. I've finally found what I like after using 2 mini protank 2 that broke on me after pressing on the glass trying to untwist to fix after so much flodding, then I bought a couple of trident clones , and built them but wasn't impressed with flavor sand all.. Then I bought a reg unitank then felt I was in heaven until I had to refill and then the flooding and gurgling started again omg!!!! Then I just received the iclear i30 s and so far no problems so far, cross my fingers , and happy thus far. I did waist a lot of money ,, all this within one month.. Love your post!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran williebb123's Avatar

you want the truth

you want the truth?....but you cant handle the truth....lol i couldnt resist saying that ,the game is still the same the players have changed,by that im saying 3 1/2yrs ago everything out there was sub par so to speak now you have alot more sub par choices along with some really great choices, spending money is the same for newbies when i started it was always the latest and greatest today its the same but you have stuff that was built good enough they are still here today,either veteran or newbie we all paid our money dues but once you filter thru the sea of gear and find what works for you i think only then will you start to save money,for me i got a quality mod and a quality RBA and thats what i stick with , if you chase the rainbows (which we all do in the begining)you will learn after awhile which ones will dissapear
    Stosh likes this.

Member Supporting Member

mvp is my go to vape until my porvari comes in

Getting the MicroStick & MiniGen combo, can't wait till December. Now I just need to learn pipe thread measurements so I can have a machinist make an extension tube. The tube would allow an 18650 in a mod designed only for 18350. Unscrew the switch, attach the tube with switch replaced on top. 18350 looks great and stealthy, but not for all occasions.

Ultra Member Verified Member KurrptSenate's Avatar

I like having a bit of both worlds. It's nice to get an informative review that will cater to the nerds of the culture as well as to the people that have a little knowledge of some of the finer points.
    meanckz likes this.

I've been vaping for about 3 years now, and I agree that it's almost overwhelming, in the beginning. But I've found it to be more like pipe smoking, which I did for about 2 years, before finding out about E-cigs. If you've ever known any pipe smokers, you know it's as much a hobby as it is a way to get the nicotine. With any activity, there's always new jargon to learn and new information to process. I also agree that trying new e-liquids is something of a gamble...but that's part of the fun...buy the smallest amount, 3ml samples, or 5ml bottles, then, if you don't like it, you're not out much money. And if you have friends that vape, you can always share

Quote Originally Posted by Pica Finite View Post

<snip>
    monkey butt juicy blueberry snuffle pop eliquid.
    I gotta get me some of this.
    Stosh and meanckz like this.

The unvapables always go to friends in need. I feel like they are the ramen noodles of the ecig world. Just to say "Hey I love you man, but not so much Im going to give you my filet mignon."
    meanckz likes this.

I agree wholeheartedly. A lot of people have posted here saying that they DIY. When I was a smoker I wanted to pay people to roll my smokes. I'd walk in the smoke shop with my feather boa and my monocle, wave my 8 dollars under the hippys face and say " Hello Garcon, give me some of your finest Camel Wides that money can buy. SPARE NO EXPENSE" I don' want to make stuff I want to smoke it. I love that people do mods I really do its cool and as one guy said it does the brainiac work for the ecig companies. I just don't want to...chalk it up to lazy smoker again. The only one DIY I'd like to try is to perfect Halos HX3. What is that? Desert camel, with pineapple and smidge of menthol. Maybe someday.
    always9988 likes this.

Oi! Brain...shutting...down. That's what I'm talking about. Are you the caterpillar guy? Good luck friend. If you can dumb it down for dumb people like me, put it in the $50-$60 range I'll test it out for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast