Dying for a SID! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Dying for a SID!

Quote Originally Posted by pufZeppelin View Post
    Hi loislolalane welcome to ECF

just wondered if you ever looked at an MVP v2... ?

- iTaste 2.0 MVP Kit with iClear16
    I have looked at it but I think the fact that it's square throws me off, a little. (LOL) I have shape shallowness. Do you think it's better than the SID?

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokea View Post
    I got a SID from madvapes and got an extra controller head and the 18350 & 18500 tubes. I really like it, it has all the features you need in a VV/VW mod. The resistance reading is very helpful, it can tell you if you have a dead clearo/carto/tank. If you have a local madvapes store definitely go in and check it out.
    Yes! I'm going to my local MadVapes tomorrow to have a look. I'm so glad you told me all of this about your personal experience with the same local B&M as I! They're great there but to know you like the device is a definite plus! Thank you! :-)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I personally think the mvp is the best non-russian-asian pv you can get, really one of the best pv's period.. You need to hold all of this stuff if you can.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by suspectK View Post
    I personally think the mvp is the best non-russian-asian pv you can get, really one of the best pv's period.. You need to hold all of this stuff if you can.
    non-asian??? did i miss something? isn't innokin chinese.. but i do agree with you the MVP is the best value out there right now.

I will watch more video and do more research, then feel it up when I go to the store tomorrow. (LOL) Thanks for your suggestion!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokea:11067894
    non-asian??? did i miss something? isn't innokin chinese.. but i do agree with you the MVP is the best value out there right now.
    Sorry...*non-Russian Asian PV***

sid is good it put up to the abuse of my job for 5 months and didnt start having problems until the last month and thats with going from 110 plus degrees to 35 to -10 and being water vapor and chemicals the entire summer

Super Member ECF Veteran Krizzell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loislolalane View Post
    Hi, guys!

I'm a noob who pretty much sped through the levels that most seem to go through.

I started last month with a regular ego battery/clearomizer hook up. The person who sold it to me didn't tell me much so I set out to find answers myself and found an entire world that I have come to find intriguing! Anyway, I bought a K-100 two weeks ago and bought a kick two days ago. Now that I've discovered variable wattage, I want to know what the variable voltage experience would give me, but I want a device that has easy menus, variable voltage and wattage, and an ohm reader. I was looking at the Smok SID. Any advice for or against?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    STOP! I bought a SID in late Aug. the switch is malfunctioning already started on last Sat.Works sometime settings jump all over the place,I'm not a happy camper! And it looks like service is non-existent. Never had a failure this fast on anything and I did not drop it,crank the atomizer down tight, nothing.Just use it. The button is the weak link in a lot of VV-VW devices.Lucky I have a mechanical mod.

I'm in the EXACT same position as you. In the span of 3 months of vaping I've gone from a Halo Triton 650mah starter kit, to the Vision Spinner 1300mah with Kanger MT3 tank and, because the Vision battery maxes out at 4.8 Volts, I'm just not getting enough and looking to get an APS VV/VW device.

I've been researching these Mods for literally weeks and watched reviews for the Joyetech eVic, SID, Lavatube (not flush and no drip or recess channel so it limits the tanks you can use), all the Zmax units, all the Innokin units like the Itaste 134 (too monstrous and tacky), the MVP Pro 2.0 (Watts don't go high enough), and on and on. And with each one, I find something that seems to be a deal breaker. The eVic is too weak and limiting. The DNA-20 devices are too much power and don't offer a more low-end vape. Some devices don't have button lock and each touch changes settings...there's always something.

I like the SID and the Vamo the best so far...but haven't found that one that says, "Yes! This is IT"
    JeremyR and sleepygirl like this.

Check out the GrimmGreen and PBusardo videos on YouTube. They have been a HUGE help to me with their in-depth and user-friendly reviews.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast