Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone have exp ordering from MyVaporStore using USPS?

Default Anyone have exp ordering from MyVaporStore using USPS?

Was just wondering anyone has ordered from MyVaporStore using USPS Priority Mail. My scheduled delivery date is Thursday, but I am wondering if there is any chance at all it could come early? Around 11pm Tues the 22nd, my hardware AND my juices have been processed through a sort facility about 2 1/2 hours north of me. What has your experience been ordering through USPS? This is my first vape kit, and I am overly excited about getting my stuff lol. I am SOOO ready to quit smoking these nasty, unhealthy stinkies. With every single drag, they taste worse and worse and I get even more excited for my vaping equipment. Thanks for any feedback!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hehehe...

If it says Thursday, it will most likely arrive on Thursday. That said, I had a package that, according to USPS tracking, was still in Florida when it was, in fact, already in my mailbox.

But that doesn't happen often.

Welcome to checking your tracking info and stalking the mailman! You're a vaper!
    Enoch777 likes this.

I have ordered from there and it arrived 1 day early. USPS is horrible with tracking their stuff. However, my vapemail did arrive 1 day early. This may not be typical but I was overall very happy with the results.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Of perhaps a dozen MVS purchases I've made - and sent via USPS Priority - better than half have arrived a day EARLY!!!
    Maybe MVS wields a bigger club over the Post Office.....???!!!
    Good Luck!
    Happy (vaping) Trails!

Well I don't want to get my hopes but the replies are promising. I am expecting Thursday...but if it comes tomorrow then even better!

Ultra Member

MVS is terrific but they can't make USPS faster. Sorry.
    madqatter and spaceballsrules like this.

Mine said "out for delivery" on the day it arrived.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

You must have done your homework too. MVS was my first purchase as well. My delivery arrived when expected. With my local carriers nothing comes early. But I have been really happy with MVS. My SVD is still working great. 2 months no analogs

Ultra Member ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have had my orders show up as stated or a day early! They are a great company.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Not a paycheck has gone by that I have not ordered something from them. Super company, but they cannot fix USPS.
    - Hello, welcome and congrats to newbies - Congrats on all Vaping milestones - Fav Hardware : Spinner and Aerotank Mini; 1.8ohm - Fav Juice : Lizard Juice Outlaw/Halo Freedom Mix - My opinions are just that - YMMV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast