I have arrived. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I have arrived.

  1. #11
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    TampaToker69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL, Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Congrats on the transition. Just be strong and don't waiver. You have made the best decision. I've loved every minute of it since the switch. Enjoy and welcome home.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

    Vape Long and Prosper

  2. #12
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Hello and welcome! I figured I could take this as an opportunity to share something I've figured out. This may only apply to a me but, I don't see why a pricey/fancy battery is important. I bought a cheap kit from a Chinese vendor. 2x 1100 maH batteries, 2x 2mL cartos, 2x tips and caps, 2x carto shells (protective covering for cartos) a 10mL of liquid and a usb charger with the wall mount adapter for $42.00. The cartos didn't work well. Low vapor production and bad flavor where making the experience less than acceptable. But, I went to a local shop and got a KangerTech Protank II and it works awesome. I think cheap batteries but a good tank work fine. Huge vapor, long batty life and low cost. Just a tip to try if you like. Of course the wand/battery isn't engraved or embossed but it's a nice rubber coated steel in a matte black. Works great unless you're looking for a hand held fog machine. But I'm blowing out hits that would turn Cheech and Chongs heads. Yeah - big enough vape for me.
    WillyZee likes this.

  3. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I bought a cheaper 510 kit and even the battery wasn't enough. They were ok.

    Right now I think my biggest problem is this juice I am trying out. I am going to dump it and try the other I was using. Flavorz by Joe, Ill Nilla. Burnt taste no matter the voltage and now that I have though about it some I didn't have the heartburn before trying it. I was using some Halo juice it is Belgian Cocoa. I really like that one but wanted to give something else a shot. I don't know what the PG/VG mix in the Flavorz by joe is but the Halo juice is 80/20. As far as the nic I am at 12mg. I also have some ECBlend juices but haven't tried those out in the new clearo. They are both 50/50 juices.

  4. #14
    Member Supporting Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    10

    Default

    i had similar effects from quitting, but the worst was seeing all the tar i hacked up
    SteamBeard326 likes this.

  5. #15
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    WillyZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post
    I bought a cheaper 510 kit and even the battery wasn't enough. They were ok.

    Right now I think my biggest problem is this juice I am trying out. I am going to dump it and try the other I was using. Flavorz by Joe, Ill Nilla. Burnt taste no matter the voltage and now that I have though about it some I didn't have the heartburn before trying it. I was using some Halo juice it is Belgian Cocoa. I really like that one but wanted to give something else a shot. I don't know what the PG/VG mix in the Flavorz by joe is but the Halo juice is 80/20. As far as the nic I am at 12mg. I also have some ECBlend juices but haven't tried those out in the new clearo. They are both 50/50 juices.
    Welcome OrangeAnimal ... let that juice steep and do not dump it ... save it for your emergency backup to your backup juice
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

  6. #16
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    ScandaLeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    PhiLLy
    Posts
    7,119
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hey there and welcome!

    I didn't see it mentioned here so I'll say it....

    DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vaping will dehydrate you.

    You didn't say what nic level you're vaping- too high and it can make you nic sick.
    Other than that.....enjoy the rest of your new life!!!!

    EDIT Just saw you're at 12mg nic.
    Didn't see that post before.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 10-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    gotch23 likes this.



  7. #17
    Full Member Verified Member SteamBeard326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPenguin View Post
    i had similar effects from quitting, but the worst was seeing all the tar i hacked up
    That's the stage I'm in now. The tar or as I call it lung butter is a great reminder to me why I don't ever want to pick up another analog


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free


    @steambeard326

  8. #18
    Full Member Verified Member SteamBeard326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post
    I bought a cheaper 510 kit and even the battery wasn't enough. They were ok.

    Right now I think my biggest problem is this juice I am trying out. I am going to dump it and try the other I was using. Flavorz by Joe, Ill Nilla. Burnt taste no matter the voltage and now that I have though about it some I didn't have the heartburn before trying it. I was using some Halo juice it is Belgian Cocoa. I really like that one but wanted to give something else a shot. I don't know what the PG/VG mix in the Flavorz by joe is but the Halo juice is 80/20. As far as the nic I am at 12mg. I also have some ECBlend juices but haven't tried those out in the new clearo. They are both 50/50 juices.
    I had the same heartburn issue with the first batch of juice I tried. Switched to a new juice and it went away.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free


    @steambeard326

  9. #19
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    25

    Default

    ^^^^How long was it till you started hacking it up. I never had a smokers cough ever in the 20 years of smoking.

    My nic is 12mg currently. I have been vaping about 1-2ml a day. Not very much at all but the plan is to do this for awhile and then possibly quit or atleast go to zero nic in the future.

    I drink tons of water and the juices have all been steeped for awhile. I am going to have to find some more to get soon cause my current fave will run out soon.

  10. #20
    Full Member Verified Member SteamBeard326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post
    ^^^^How long was it till you started hacking it up. I never had a smokers cough ever in the 20 years of smoking.

    My nic is 12mg currently. I have been vaping about 1-2ml a day. Not very much at all but the plan is to do this for awhile and then possibly quit or atleast go to zero nic in the future.

    I drink tons of water and the juices have all been steeped for awhile. I am going to have to find some more to get soon cause my current fave will run out soon.
    It didn't take long at all for the stuff to start coming up. I only quit 5 days ago. I smoked for 20 years as well and for the last 3 or so years I had a smokers cough.

    I'm on 12mg nic but I'm vaping a lot. I may actually go to a 6mg to use at work , that's where most of my vaping happens


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free


    @steambeard326

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks