I have arrived. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I have arrived.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats on the transition. Just be strong and don't waiver. You have made the best decision. I've loved every minute of it since the switch. Enjoy and welcome home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Vape Long and Prosper

Moved On

Hello and welcome! I figured I could take this as an opportunity to share something I've figured out. This may only apply to a me but, I don't see why a pricey/fancy battery is important. I bought a cheap kit from a Chinese vendor. 2x 1100 maH batteries, 2x 2mL cartos, 2x tips and caps, 2x carto shells (protective covering for cartos) a 10mL of liquid and a usb charger with the wall mount adapter for $42.00. The cartos didn't work well. Low vapor production and bad flavor where making the experience less than acceptable. But, I went to a local shop and got a KangerTech Protank II and it works awesome. I think cheap batteries but a good tank work fine. Huge vapor, long batty life and low cost. Just a tip to try if you like. Of course the wand/battery isn't engraved or embossed but it's a nice rubber coated steel in a matte black. Works great unless you're looking for a hand held fog machine. But I'm blowing out hits that would turn Cheech and Chongs heads. Yeah - big enough vape for me.
    WillyZee likes this.

I bought a cheaper 510 kit and even the battery wasn't enough. They were ok.

Right now I think my biggest problem is this juice I am trying out. I am going to dump it and try the other I was using. Flavorz by Joe, Ill Nilla. Burnt taste no matter the voltage and now that I have though about it some I didn't have the heartburn before trying it. I was using some Halo juice it is Belgian Cocoa. I really like that one but wanted to give something else a shot. I don't know what the PG/VG mix in the Flavorz by joe is but the Halo juice is 80/20. As far as the nic I am at 12mg. I also have some ECBlend juices but haven't tried those out in the new clearo. They are both 50/50 juices.

Member Supporting Member

i had similar effects from quitting, but the worst was seeing all the tar i hacked up
    SteamBeard326 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post

Right now I think my biggest problem is this juice I am trying out. I am going to dump it and try the other I was using. Flavorz by Joe, Ill Nilla. Burnt taste no matter the voltage and now that I have though about it some I didn't have the heartburn before trying it. I was using some Halo juice it is Belgian Cocoa. I really like that one but wanted to give something else a shot. I don't know what the PG/VG mix in the Flavorz by joe is but the Halo juice is 80/20. As far as the nic I am at 12mg. I also have some ECBlend juices but haven't tried those out in the new clearo. They are both 50/50 juices.
    Welcome OrangeAnimal ... let that juice steep and do not dump it ... save it for your emergency backup to your backup juice
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hey there and welcome!

I didn't see it mentioned here so I'll say it....

DRINK PLENTY OF WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vaping will dehydrate you.

You didn't say what nic level you're vaping- too high and it can make you nic sick.
    Other than that.....enjoy the rest of your new life!!!!

EDIT Just saw you're at 12mg nic.
    Didn't see that post before.
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 10-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    gotch23 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member SteamBeard326's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPenguin View Post
    i had similar effects from quitting, but the worst was seeing all the tar i hacked up
    That's the stage I'm in now. The tar or as I call it lung butter is a great reminder to me why I don't ever want to pick up another analog

@steambeard326

I had the same heartburn issue with the first batch of juice I tried. Switched to a new juice and it went away.

@steambeard326

^^^^How long was it till you started hacking it up. I never had a smokers cough ever in the 20 years of smoking.

My nic is 12mg currently. I have been vaping about 1-2ml a day. Not very much at all but the plan is to do this for awhile and then possibly quit or atleast go to zero nic in the future.

I drink tons of water and the juices have all been steeped for awhile. I am going to have to find some more to get soon cause my current fave will run out soon.

^^^^How long was it till you started hacking it up. I never had a smokers cough ever in the 20 years of smoking.

My nic is 12mg currently. I have been vaping about 1-2ml a day. Not very much at all but the plan is to do this for awhile and then possibly quit or atleast go to zero nic in the future.

I drink tons of water and the juices have all been steeped for awhile. I am going to have to find some more to get soon cause my current fave will run out soon.
    It didn't take long at all for the stuff to start coming up. I only quit 5 days ago. I smoked for 20 years as well and for the last 3 or so years I had a smokers cough.

I'm on 12mg nic but I'm vaping a lot. I may actually go to a 6mg to use at work , that's where most of my vaping happens

@steambeard326

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast