I have arrived. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I have arrived.

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)

Welcome Orange, 6 weeks in myself and no plans to ever look back. I tried starting out with the strait 510 batts too, just not enough customization. I have 2 1300 MaH ego style twists and protank 1 and 2 also. When I started I was getting some of the heartburn type stuff, changed juices and it all seemed to go away. In my case I have been smoking for 30+ years and actually said more than once that I could never see myself quitting, I enjoyed it. After starting this little experiment and having it quickly turn into a lifestyle choice, I am so glad I took the leap. Good Luck

Calm Down and Vape On!

This is rough today for me. My chest feels tight and it may just be my nerves but I feel kinda crappy. I don't vape much at all compared to most people from what I have found. Only 1-2ml a day. Now I am edgy all the time and trying hard to not snap at people but I don't want to just keep chain vaping either. That's how I got heartburn lol. I used to never take Tums I have taken them twice today.

Maybe it's just my vaping technique as someone else mentioned.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAnimal View Post
    This is rough today for me. My chest feels tight and it may just be my nerves but I feel kinda crappy. I don't vape much at all compared to most people from what I have found. Only 1-2ml a day. Now I am edgy all the time and trying hard to not snap at people but I don't want to just keep chain vaping either. That's how I got heartburn lol. I used to never take Tums I have taken them twice today.

Maybe it's just my vaping technique as someone else mentioned.
    Are you drinking water?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123