I need compatibility knowledge please!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I need compatibility knowledge please!

Moved On

Default I need compatibility knowledge please!

Here's the skinny - my wife has been hesitant to put down cigarettes for vaping so I took it upon myself to find a device she'd think is pretty and give her some motivation. So, I have in transit this: Iridescence Battery | Triton Tank System | Halo Cigs

For a tank I was thinking about this: Quantum Vapor Rainbow Heaven Splash Tank - Quartz DCT

Now I'm wondering - will this all fit together? Can I use a Kangertech innards?

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Those tanks use cartomizers. You can buy them from the same place. They will work on that PV.
    Jay-dub likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Doesn't say what size cartomizers to use though. Might have to phone them to find out.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I dont know the styles my friend but;
    Is there glycerin in cigarettes? (Yes there is. used to damp the tobacco)
    Is there glicol in cigarettes? (I dont know but I know asthma inhalers have)
    Is there nicotine in cigarettes? (Yes this is why we smoke(d))
    there are 597 more in cigarettes against e-cigs without burning
    Once you burned them 4000 materials 400 fatal 50 carcinogen.

So with my sincerest regards to your wife to choose one sound e-cig and quit the stinkies as soon as possible
    Jay-dub likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The description says DTC tank which means dual coil cartomizer tank. You can buy always buy XL cartomizers as they will fit the standard tank as well, just stich out the top 10 mm. I would not start out with low ohm coils as you or your wife may be sensitive to a burnt taste. Stick with something between 2 ond 2.5 ohms to start as the batterys do not appear to have a voltage adjustment.
    Jay-dub likes this.
    Retirement is a Blast for the first week.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-dub View Post
    Here's the skinny - my wife has been hesitant to put down cigarettes for vaping so I took it upon myself to find a device she'd think is pretty and give her some motivation. So, I have in transit this: Iridescence Battery | Triton Tank System | Halo Cigs

For a tank I was thinking about this: Quantum Vapor Rainbow Heaven Splash Tank - Quartz DCT

Now I'm wondering - will this all fit together? Can I use a Kangertech innards?
    Maybe you should just get a couple of those disposable ones that look like regular cigs and leave them lying around.
    Some girls also seem to like the blu; a black slimline ecig with a blue light instead of a red light.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Amraann's Avatar

Ohhh That e-cig is very pretty!!

I may need to go buy one !!!
    Jay-dub likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't start out with a cartomizer as it can be a little difficult to fill. I know they are pretty but I'd go with something like a mini Protank 2, one with a removable drip tip, then get a matching drip tip.

Also, you really need two of everything as she is going to want to vape while one battery is charging. You could also get one of those charms that hang off of a rubber ring to pizzazz it up more.
    Jay-dub likes this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Wmmeese View Post
    The description says DTC tank which means dual coil cartomizer tank. You can buy always buy XL cartomizers as they will fit the standard tank as well, just stich out the top 10 mm. I would not start out with low ohm coils as you or your wife may be sensitive to a burnt taste. Stick with something between 2 ond 2.5 ohms to start as the batterys do not appear to have a voltage adjustment.
    Awesome! Thanks for going through the trouble of investigating for me a bit. I tried, but the vernacular threw me off. I have the KangerTech Protank II for myself so I guess what I called it's "innards" would be the cartomizer? Simply put, I need a XL carto. I'll be Googling it shortly. Not familiar with "stitching out" but I can measure out 10 mm. I also follow you on the ohms part.

I found this. Should I go single coil 2.0 ohm or dual 1.5 ohm?
    Last edited by Jay-dub; 10-23-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post
    Maybe you should just get a couple of those disposable ones that look like regular cigs and leave them lying around.
    Some girls also seem to like the blu; a black slimline ecig with a blue light instead of a red light.
    She tried Green Smoke but it didn't take. I'm not sure if this will work either but I figure it's worth a try. If she doesn't like it I'll steal it. Who cares if it's effeminate - those tanks are huge!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast