Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree355Likes

Thread: Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

You've got to love their prices. I'm sitting here sucking on a Blu ecig waiting on my first order of juice ever and it's from Mt. Baker - already got the mods in and charging so the wait is killing me. Been off of cigs AND chew for a week + 1 day now and the blu's aren't cutting it. Glad this is coming in today because I don't think I could hold out much longer.

I got real adventurous and mixed 4 juices out of the 8 that are coming. (I really like that option too.)

The first I call 'Super Clean': Cucumber Mint, Green Tea and Ginger.
    Second I called it 'Sweet Sassyfrass': Rootbeer, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda and Whipped Cream.
    Third I called it 'Sugar Sugar Sugar': Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Watermelon, something else (I forget) and Pomegranate.
    I forget the fourth - all 36 mg/ml PG 80% VG 20%

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.
    Fullknight likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

White
    Out

White
    Out

(try the White Out.....awesome flavor, my favorite MBV flavor)
    Cuando and bshm like this.
    Last TC - 10/2/2013

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fingersoup View Post
    You've got to love their prices. I'm sitting here sucking on a Blu ecig waiting on my first order of juice ever and it's from Mt. Baker - already got the mods in and charging so the wait is killing me. Been off of cigs AND chew for a week + 1 day now and the blu's aren't cutting it. Glad this is coming in today because I don't think I could hold out much longer.

I got real adventurous and mixed 4 juices out of the 8 that are coming. (I really like that option too.)

The first I call 'Super Clean': Cucumber Mint, Green Tea and Ginger.
    Second I called it 'Sweet Sassyfrass': Rootbeer, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda and Whipped Cream.
    Third I called it 'Sugar Sugar Sugar': Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Watermelon, something else (I forget) and Pomegranate.
    I forget the fourth - all 36 mg/ml PG 80% VG 20%

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.
    Welcome fingersoup! When you get your order in, some of those flavors might need to steep and sit around awhile. It is known with MBV that you need to steep the juices a bit to help bring out their true flavors.
    Bibliophile713 and Fingersoup like this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Love MVB. When you combine their prices, their customer service, lightning fast shipping, and overall quality, nobody out there beats them. There's a reason they are successful. Actually, reasons, and I just listed them.

My go to flavors:

Toasted Almond
    Toasted Marshmallow
    Sticky Buns
    Hawk Sauce
    Thug Juice
    Freckled Lemonade
    Afternoon Delight
    Bananas Gone Nuts
    Peanut Butter Cup
    Extreme Ice
    Strawberry Shortcake

I love all of those and have ordered most multiple times. Most of their juice needs time to steep, but some are fine right out of the mailbox. I feel like I'm missing a few there, but those are off the top of my head.

Thank you for the heads up ~ I do plan to vape some of it right out of the box but with the understanding to not be disappointed if it's not so great at first.
    Cuando likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love MBV, I haven't tried too many yet, but my favorites so far are,

Fruity Hoops: tastes like the sugar/crumbs at the bottom of a box of Fruit loops (does gunk up my coils quick though )
    Orange Dream Bar: Tried it at day 1, decent, gotta let it steep more to see if there's more sweet flavor to it
    Monster Bash: Tastes like Monster, Mt Dew, and Redbull, I don't think it needs an extra flavor shot

Have also had, Red licorice (tastes like red vines), butter rum, demon energy (really good, redbull flavor, kinda), hazelnut.

I have also had 2 really good juices from Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Heavenly Tobacco and Vanilla Dream, I love both of those so much, but it's a bit more expensive than MBV =\ still awesome Juice

Speak of the devil - I should of named my 'Sugar Sugar Sugar' - 'Soap Soap Soap' instead this ones going to sit for a while. The greentea cucumber and mint mix really is super clean right out of the bottle.
    nova_did_it likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuando View Post
    Love MVB. When you combine their prices, their customer service, lightning fast shipping, and overall quality, nobody out there beats them. There's a reason they are successful. Actually, reasons, and I just listed them.

My go to flavors:

Toasted Almond
    Toasted Marshmallow
    Sticky Buns
    Hawk Sauce
    Thug Juice
    Freckled Lemonade
    Afternoon Delight
    Bananas Gone Nuts
    Peanut Butter Cup
    Extreme Ice
    Strawberry Shortcake

I love all of those and have ordered most multiple times. Most of their juice needs time to steep, but some are fine right out of the mailbox. I feel like I'm missing a few there, but those are off the top of my head.

What does hawk sauce taste like?

+1 for Cinnamon Roll. I just ordered 4oz from West (which is what MBV uses) and I'm gonna go to town DIY style.
    Cuando likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DraaKo View Post
    What does hawk sauce taste like?
    Fruit, tang and the barest hint of menthol...but don't let the menthol scare you. I am not a menthol fan, but Hawk Sauce is THE BOMB.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast