Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Hey everybody,
    I have been vamping for almost two months now and have tried a variety of different juice Flavors from my local vape shops near me. I like sweet fruity Flavors but I'm not opposed to trying different ones.. my favorite that I am vaping on right now is a mix of Dragon Dew and Blueberry from Vaperite. It tastes like a blueberry Mountain Dew voltage.

What are some Flavors that you would recommend me trying? And what vendor are they from (online ordering capable)?

I am looking at different juices on Mt. Baker's website and I'm interested in a lot. Any suggestions on something from their site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I order my juice from Mt Baker so this is easy..... My favorite so far.... So far as in I haven't tried them all yet... is Cinnamon Roll followed closely by Banana Nut Bread. I do the 80/20 blend with 24mg nicotine. You just can't beat their prices or quality. Juice is fresh, mixed as you order so steeping my be needed in some instances. Also for every order over $15 they throw in a free 15ml sample juice..... Who does that??

The must try from them to me is hawk sauce and thug juice. I didn't regret trying it and in love with both of them although it's not my adv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Absolutely adore Green Apple.. the closest thing I could find to biting into a fresh apple. Because I love strong flavors, I got 50/50 blend 2 extra shots. It is decent right out of the box but as it matures it gets better and better. One of my must have everyday vapes.

Cinnamon Roll. At first I was put off by the chemically smell when I first got it out of the box. But as it ages... woah... yummy.. it has replaced my tobacco flavor for morning vapes with my coffee! Strangely enough, it tastes just like a cinnamon Roll!

Grape. I really like it. Tastes close to Grape Bubalicious Gum. to me at least. Another one that I have around all the time.

Lightspeed. A nice tangerine/orange blend with a touch of mint. Very nice to have around when i want to mix it up a bit.

Lemonade... Yummy! It's a bit sweet for me, so I like mixing it with a light tea flavor to tone it down. it's my wind down after a hectic day vape.

Extreme Ice... did I say I like mixing things up? Love this for those days.. or when i want an after meal mint type taste.

Taste is subjective.. many people absolutely love moojuice (strawberry milk). I just didn't get into it. But the thing I love about MtBaker Vapor is that it isn't that expensive to give a try on all the flavors. And if you spend $15 or more you get a free 15ml sample flavor. I actually just got a big shipment on new flavors so I'm waiting to try:

Pineapple
    Peaches
    Bubble Gum
    Twin Mint Gum
    Zinger Tea
    Ice Tea
    Some Berry Pie flavor (can't remember what its called)
    Hawksauce (another highly rated juice)
    plain strawberry
    lavender (to mix with tea)

Definitely give them a try. I really like that I can choose my pg/vg ration and give extra shots since I'm a person that likes strong flavors. I haven't liked everything, but I liked a lot of things. Thing is.. try try try. You never know what you will like!
    Fullknight and Golem like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm really liking this root beer float

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)

Arghhhhh....Waiting on my 1st vapemail and its coming from MBV,Can't wait!!
    Vapemail is especially frustrating when you live in the middle of an ocean, guess thats the tradeoff.
    Harleybarbie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Ok, I love Mt. Baker. So here's is my line up that I always get:
    Caramel Candy
    Cinnamon Roll
    Salted Caramel
    Lemonade
    Snicker Candy Bar
    Vanilla Butternut
    ButterScotch

I hope that helps.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If it's coming from Mt Baker your wait will be short..... great shipping!!
    Cuando and jwag1973 like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hawk Juice is my absolute favorite. Sticky Buns is also great.

Senior Member Verified Member

Personally I hated MBV. This is probably due to needing a true 100% vg blend. I tried 4 flavors from MBV and ended up throwing them all in the garbage. The flavors were decent but the base was terrible. I'm sure their flavorings have PG in them. I am very sensitive to PG and can tell when even the slightest amount is there. I have tried many vendors that offer 100% VG juice and I am stuck on Velvet Cloud Vapors. Their juice tastes so pure to me and I love it. It's a shame that their selection isn't as big as MBV. I was really hoping to like MBV because the prices are cheap and the selection is huge.. Oh well

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast