Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 13 eliquids brands -- which ones worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Magic Vapor View Post
    Sampler packs is a great way to get started trying to find eliquid. Also, going to the local vape shot and hitting the juice bar is maybe the best way, if you have that available to you.

Because taste is so subjective, it's really hard to steer someone to a particular juice that they will "love." I know this because they usually don't, and maybe out of 150 juices I've ordered, I liked maybe 10 or 12, yet they all came highly recommended and are well loved by others. Also, same is true of many vendors. Some people swear that one vendor is the best in the world, and then I'll try like ten of their juices and not like a single one. It can be very frustrating at first. And what is it about "at first?"

The taste buds and sense of smell return to one degree or another over time, which varies by person. I couldn't taste anything other than cinnamon when I first started vaping. And with enough cinnamon, you can't taste anything else anyway, or that's how it worked for me. I started to DIY within a month of vaping, because I could at least experiment and eventually make what I liked, right? Wrong, everything I made tasted terrible for the first six months. I almost gave up on it. Eventually, though, I got where some of it tastes pretty good and I have six ADV's. But, that's taken a year and hundreds of different juices, literally hundreds. So, that left me with sampler packs and juice bars, now DIY. I used to recommend the "safe" vendors that everyone seems to like, but, for the most part, I don't like their juice either. It's ok, but I'm not going to recommend something that others might not like. No, it remains subjective. Good luck in your JuiceQuest. May the Flavor Gods be with you! Power up and vape on!
    Cinammon, never tried that before ..
    I have to get some "education" on eliquids with quality brands before trying to make DIY

Tks the eliqud quest will be long i guess (and expensive)

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by evapsfr View Post
    I tried one alice in vapeland before, i liked it..can't remenber wich one i tried though
    the bottle was nice also

Nicoticket wonderful !!! Interesting to know
    I feel down the Rabbit Hole after trying the Lil Bit o Everything sampler...16 tiny 3 ml juices from the ,main line they have (there are also Oddity Juices and the C-room Juices) they only open tuesday nights until they hit capacity but I dont mind stalking that portal. You can also order pre-steeped from GiantVapes.com. but the packaging will be plainer...not the party in a box AiV sends

I have added Nicoticket Creme Brulee to my MUST HAVE list...it is sooooo yummy custardy and I swear I can almost taste the crunchy torched sugar on the top
    Patkid likes this.

4. Advertisement
    ECF Veteran

Count me as another big huge vote for Nicoticket. Awesome flavors, just the right amount of oomph, no vapor tongue... you can't go wrong!

None of my other faves made your list but in case you're interested, they are Alice in Vapeland, Ahlusion, and Mister-E-Liquid.
    Patkid, Kent Brooks and NicoleNXD like this.
    If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. `..¸ღ¸.. ―Maya Angelou

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 for trying sample packs at each vendor, if they offer them.

Add to your list:

Ahlusion - good tobaccos, authentic fruits, adding new items to the menu recently.

The Plume Room - Banana Milk Shake, Black Cherry Cream Soda, good desserts also, good tobaccos also.

Aiice in Vapeland - I would say only order if you are a few months into vaping at least because their flavors are subtle and many new vapors find them not strong enough.

The Vapor Chef - I've only tried a few, but they are pretty darned good so far.

5 Pawns - expensive, but very tasty.

I also read good reviews here about:

Suicide Bunny

Goodlife Vapor

Dripeeze
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by CheriePie View Post
    Count me as another big huge vote for Nicoticket. Awesome flavors, just the right amount of oomph, no vapor tongue... you can't go wrong!

None of my other faves made your list but in case you're interested, they are Alice in Vapeland, Ahlusion, and Mister-E-Liquid.
    Ok nicket seems a must try then

alice in vapeland i tried one before wich was good, will have to try others ones from this brand
    Patkid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpots View Post
    +1 for trying sample packs at each vendor, if they offer them.

Add to your list:

Ahlusion - good tobaccos, authentic fruits, adding new items to the menu recently.

The Plume Room - Banana Milk Shake, Black Cherry Cream Soda, good desserts also, good tobaccos also.

Aiice in Vapeland - I would say only order if you are a few months into vaping at least because their flavors are subtle and many new vapors find them not strong enough.

The Vapor Chef - I've only tried a few, but they are pretty darned good so far.

5 Pawns - expensive, but very tasty.

I also read good reviews here about:

Suicide Bunny

Goodlife Vapor

Dripeeze

Yes the alice in vapeland i tried was good but just i felt i missed a bit flavour..
    I thought maybe my clearomizer was bit ....ed

Sucide bunny and bripeez don't know them...will have a look at their website

ECF Veteran

Not on your list either ... but great "dessert" vapes (and great vendors):

Moon Mountain Vapor ... Love their "Set Down Delight" (Key Lime Pie), and

The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers ... Best "Peanut Butter Cookie" I've found

Hope that helps

Last tc 11/15/13

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    I feel down the Rabbit Hole after trying the Lil Bit o Everything sampler...16 tiny 3 ml juices from the ,main line they have (there are also Oddity Juices and the C-room Juices) they only open tuesday nights until they hit capacity but I dont mind stalking that portal. You can also order pre-steeped from GiantVapes.com. but the packaging will be plainer...not the party in a box AiV sends

I have added Nicoticket Creme Brulee to my MUST HAVE list...it is sooooo yummy custardy and I swear I can almost taste the crunchy torched sugar on the top
    Ok for nicoticket evrybody seems to agree on them
    Patkid and Kent Brooks like this.

Nobody has tried fanceejuice ??

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by evapsfr View Post
    Nobody has tried fanceejuice ??
    Never tried them myself, but I hear their meesetracks and limeberry are good.
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast