13 eliquids brands -- which ones worth a try - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: 13 eliquids brands -- which ones worth a try

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nicoticket!! Agree 100% with others about the juice! Creme Brle, H1N1, Custers Last Stand, all excellent. Customer service above and beyond great.
    Fullknight, Patkid and Kent Brooks like this.

Proud member of Nickoticket PBC Union Local 282

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nicoticket to be sure! Don't be put off by the small assortment. They are wonderful. I have tried H1N1 (fabulous, similar but not like an RY4 and it just keeps morphing/changing as it steeps if you can wait that long to finish a bottle!), Custard's Last Stand (smooth, custard vape that goes beautifully with a cup of coffee), Grandma's Cinnamon Danish (just like the name says. Cinnamon is strong at first then mellows as it ages. Both tastes are wonderful), Betelguese (great fruit, creamy vape!), GRAVITY (unbelievable! Best fruit vape I have ever had. My first hit was like biting into a fresh, juicy peach and then the other fruit flavors started to come out). My favorite part is that none of these flavors leave a nasty residual taste. Gravity actually leaves my mouth feel kinda 'just brushed fresh'. Weird? You bet but I love it!

My second go to flavors are Black Beard's Surprise and Jolly Roger from Pirate Vapors in CO. Their clove mixes are to die for and again, you will have the best feeling in your mouth. Clean, fresh and the clove is not overpowering. I have tried three of them and the Monkey Shines is good as well. Just that the other two knocked my socks off.

I also like Dragon Cafe from EC Blends. I have several RY4 vapes from just about everyone. Many are good, but still to have found the 'best'.

Good luck!
    Patkid and Kent Brooks like this.

​"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Your list is very incomplete, many vendors have great juice, I'm a relative newb to this as well. I would pass on things like Scorpion Blood, or Pluid, at least as primary concerns, they are relatively difficult to get, and if you end up really liking them, your just going to get annoyed at the lack of access to something you love!

That said, Don't limit yourself just to your list, you'll be missing some great juice. For example, I doubt many here will have something bad to say about avejuice.com(maybe past availability), with offerings such as Boba's Bounty, and Gorrilla Juice, it is a mistake to not place at least a small order, and with the avejuice store currently seeming to have no problem keeping up with current demand, that is a no-brainer!

I have a very short list of repeat buy juices, MTbaker RY4, Boba's Bounty, and Gorrila Juice(tried about 40 so far)! However, no way I'm stopping there, I've got the Alice In Vapeland Juice sampler coming to my mailbox soon, Some Halo juices, and a few others, if I don't like them I'll trade them for different juices. Right here on the forum is a means to sample, and trade off ones not for you, and you will probably find many of them.

Make sure to read the reviews, so you can get an idea from more than one individual what they taste like, if it sounds interesting give it a shot, small bottles are fairly reasonable! Tastes are way to subjective, popular juices are not always for you, but it does give you an idea of where to look. Get as many different vendors juices as you can, whittle your list down to those you like, trade off ones you don't.

Good luck, and most importantly, enjoy the journey!
    Last edited by ccwaters; 10-24-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nicoticket h1n1 code name "the virus" has become my all day Vape.

Glad to have found it in my first two months of vaping. Not looking for anything else right now
    Rob S., Patkid and Kent Brooks like this.

Nicoticket. Like every flavor I have tried, every single one. Ahlusion, same thing.

If you found Alice in Vapeland's flavor "muted" get what you liked with extra flavor, problem solved. I get extra flavor and have tried samples, I didn't find anything to be muted, personally. But I do prefer mine with extra flavor. I also have liked almost every single flavor I have ordered from there also, they were the 3rd vendor I ordered from, one month into vaping.
    SAINTS fanatic and football freak!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You left off one of the very best brands: Mastermind Elixirs.

Everything they make (which is only 5 flavors at the moment) is wonderful. The only juice I vape daily is made by them. Sure I buy other brands but nothing compares.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

After vaping 18 months, my list looks a lot different.
    Copper Creek
    Alien Visons
    The Plume Room
    The Vapor Room
    Ahlusions

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234