$100, that is my budget for a Mod e-cig. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: $100, that is my budget for a Mod e-cig.

For the rba I'm not sure because I'm happy with my 20 buck protank 2 but for the mod I can't defiantly say the "Sid" is amazing and it's only 50 bucks it's a good quality product with a big battery, ohm checker, and variable wattage id recommend to even a beginner!

I would recommend buying batteries somewhere else. Just to be safe. I do have a couple Protected batteries from fasttech and have not had any problems with them but for some reason I feel a little uneasy using them. You'd really only save a couple bucks per battery ordering from there anyways and the customer service is pretty terrible.

I also recommend ordering a good nitecore charger from amazon. the i4 is only $18 free 2 day shipping with prime

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

With that budget, I'd get a k100 so I could budget better batteries and a charger.

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You might want to check Vapor Joe's blog everyday. He has been posting deal on mechanicals more than any other devices recently (altough not today, of course, since I'm posting a link). Scroll back a couple of pages to see some other products.

http://.........blogspot.com/

This is another site worth browsing, although they don't always have the best prices on things. I also don't think they link to FastTech.

http://www.pennyvaper.com/category/6/
    Last edited by The Ocelot; 10-24-2013 at 05:54 AM.
    GREEN ZOMBIE likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Full Member ECF Veteran

If I could start over, I would skip everything and pick up a nemesis clone for a mod. It's cheap and hits hard. The fit and finish is terrific. What else can you ask for?
    JeremyR likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12