Am I overreacting? Vendor issue.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Am I overreacting? Vendor issue....

  1. #11
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Patkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    I also know the vendor your speaking about and they will make it right. But is this just a way to possibly get you to make another order? I would think this seems to be a selling point to buy from them and they make a big deal of the free bottle of juice so how in the heck could they just forget it. Anyway they did the same to me and have read this happening to others. It just seems there is more to it than just forgetting to add it in the order. Just my $.02. My rant is complete.



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    Hmmmmmmm, something to think about. I bought into it; hook, line and sinker.
    very interesting.
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

  2. #12
    Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    spartanstew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wylie, Texas
    Posts
    7,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    I also know the vendor your speaking about and they will make it right. But is this just a way to possibly get you to make another order?
    That was my first thought too and regardless of whether or not I was going to order again, I'd ask for them to send it separately. Intentionally or not, I don't want to feel some type of obligation to place another order. That happend to me with my first FT order. One of my juices leaked all over (about 1/2 the bottles worth), and they said they'd send another bottle with my next order. I said no, you'll send another bottle now.



    Spent on Vaping: 1101.35


  3. #13
    Suspended Verified Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ocala, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I like a few others use the second vendor you are referring too, the fact is that sometimes this may happen, I have had it happen and they made it right on my next purchase. It's something that they do on their own and I know of no other vendor that gives a free sample of that size regardless of the amount of purchase. They have only forgotten once but made it up on next purchase. As has been stated there is the comment section to put in what you would like as the free sample. I understand that it may be disappointing and that you may have very well just purchased from them for the reasons that they do provide a free sample, however I have to say that this in itself is not a good reason to purchase something from any vendor, the purchase from any new vendor that you have never ordered from before should be based for testing purposes, not merely to obtain a freebee, that can lead to a waste of time and money but also can lead to frustration as well. You may think that it is presumptuous of them to assume you may be ordering again, but once again, I know of no other vendor that offers the customer service, speed of shipping and the customization of the juices as well as the shear diversity of flavors that are offered and at the price they are offered.
    mcol likes this.

  4. #14
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    crxess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Williamsport Md
    Posts
    8,737
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Just me, but I feel it is over reacting. Yes they offer a free sample and it is understandable to expect it if advertized.

    In small business every dollar does count and they are already reducing profits with every free sample. Adding in an additional Shipping charge cost them even more.
    We think its just a little juice. -- E-liquid/bottle/label/labor/packaging materials/shipping
    The vender is hoping you will like at least one of your flavors and reorder. Seems they have no issue adding the sample to even a basic order - combining their shipping.

    Free but not received simple means I didn't get what I didn't pay for. Beats the heck out of not getting what I did pay for.
    mcol and DustyZ like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol


  5. #15
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Rickajho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    8,629

    Default

    Complaining about not receiving something you didn't actually pay for is kind of hard. You could open a complaint with your credit card company, but since you would be filing a claim for an item you paid nothing for I don't see that going anywhere.

    "That place" made a mistake by not including the Free Bonus Gift. Did you get what you did pay for? Are you happy with that stuff? If you are happy, chances are you will order again so... what's the problem? And if you don't like what you bought why would you want even more of it anyway?

    If anything "that place" has given me more free stuff that I never asked for, beyond the promised free sample, than any other vendor I have ordered from. (And no - I have never had a problem with a qualifying order missing the free sample.) I have no issues with their customer service in general. Lighten up people - free stuff, or lack thereof - is no marketing genius ploy to keep you coming back for some sort of sadistic abuse. You didn't pay for it - try not to take is so seriously.

    To the person who didn't get a response: Every invoice has a cover sheet with an "support@" e-mail address and the owners own e-mail address. Were either of those the EMA you used to contact them? And that same page has their toll free number as well.

  6. #16
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Patkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    3,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyZ View Post
    I like a few others use the second vendor you are referring too, the fact is that sometimes this may happen, I have had it happen and they made it right on my next purchase. It's something that they do on their own and I know of no other vendor that gives a free sample of that size regardless of the amount of purchase. They have only forgotten once but made it up on next purchase. As has been stated there is the comment section to put in what you would like as the free sample. I understand that it may be disappointing and that you may have very well just purchased from them for the reasons that they do provide a free sample, however I have to say that this in itself is not a good reason to purchase something from any vendor, the purchase from any new vendor that you have never ordered from before should be based for testing purposes, not merely to obtain a freebee, that can lead to a waste of time and money but also can lead to frustration as well. You may think that it is presumptuous of them to assume you may be ordering again, but once again, I know of no other vendor that offers the customer service, speed of shipping and the customization of the juices as well as the shear diversity of flavors that are offered and at the price they are offered.
    You are such a great and loyal guy, Dusty.
    I believe that MBV (or someone) should hire you as a PR guy.
    I really respect your loyalty and faithful attention to detail.
    I read that you show up to support CASAA locally. Kudos and a hat tip.
    Best regards,
    Pat
    DustyZ likes this.
    BE KIND. ALWAYS.

  7. #17
    PV Master ECF Veteran mcol's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southern Missouri
    Posts
    3,497

    Default

    They've never forgotten to enclose a FREE sample with my dozen or more orders placed
    with them, but if they had I seriously doubt I would even mention it to them. Their low
    prices, huge selection, and other perks are more than enough. Most companies are not
    operating with a huge profit margin as it is.
    DustyZ likes this.

  8. #18
    Full Member CoolWhip2Go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I had the same experience with the 2nd vendor as well, however, on my next order, they not only included the "missing" free bottle, they even upped the sizing on one of my other bottles (30ml became 50ml).

    I have purchased from them for over a year and am very pleased with the service I've received so far.
    mcol and DustyZ like this.

  9. #19
    Suspended Verified Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ocala, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patkid View Post
    You are such a great and loyal guy, Dusty.
    I believe that MBV (or someone) should hire you as a PR guy.
    I really respect your loyalty and faithful attention to detail.
    I read that you show up to support CASAA locally. Kudos and a hat tip.
    Best regards,
    Pat
    Yes, I most certainly do support CASAA and try to do what I can as it is simply a matter of fact that if is wasn't for vaping I would still be smoking the nasties and the fact that the arguments, misleading statements and shear lack of logic are ones that just get my goat and it's very tiresome to watch our rights being taken away at every turn. I do stand by some principles and am loyal when it's warranted. As far as being a "PR guy" that's really not my intent nor my usual profession. I just believe that things are what they are and need to be viewed in the light that they are in fact presented in and treated in that manner. I just know from what my experiences have been and what as others have stated should be expected and what really is a bonus not a right!
    SilentVapidity, Patkid and mcol like this.

  10. #20
    Suspended Verified Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ocala, FL, USA
    Posts
    2,896
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post
    Complaining about not receiving something you didn't actually pay for is kind of hard. You could open a complaint with your credit card company, but since you would be filing a claim for an item you paid nothing for I don't see that going anywhere.

    "That place" made a mistake by not including the Free Bonus Gift. Did you get what you did pay for? Are you happy with that stuff? If you are happy, chances are you will order again so... what's the problem? And if you don't like what you bought why would you want even more of it anyway?

    If anything "that place" has given me more free stuff that I never asked for, beyond the promised free sample, than any other vendor I have ordered from. (And no - I have never had a problem with a qualifying order missing the free sample.) I have no issues with their customer service in general. Lighten up people - free stuff, or lack thereof - is no marketing genius ploy to keep you coming back for some sort of sadistic abuse. You didn't pay for it - try not to take is so seriously.

    To the person who didn't get a response: Every invoice has a cover sheet with an "support@" e-mail address and the owners own e-mail address. Were either of those the EMA you used to contact them? And that same page has their toll free number as well.
    Very well stated!
    mcol likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks