Suggest a mod for a newbie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Suggest a mod for a newbie

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'll throw in another suggestion for the zmax, I have the v3 and its been great to me. Nice and flexible for anything I want to put on it and I can use different batteries depending on where I'm going, whether it needs to fit in my pocket, if I want all day battery life, etc. It's also a great looking apv and fells nice and solid. I haven't had an issue with it yet
    e-pipeman likes this.

I'm still a new vapor'er, I rotate between a SMOK winder thingy (Basically it's the same thing as an Ego Twist just skinnier) and my iTaste MVP v2

I say go with the iTazte because they are pretty cheap (I got mine new for $48 off ebay with an iClear tank). They have both variable wattage and voltage.
    e-pipeman and Harleybarbie like this.

Thank you for all the replies. I have so much more to learn before making a final choice but the information given has been most helpful.
    tearose50 likes this.

Unregistered Supplier

Provari is definitely a great mod. For the price IMO, I'd say the iTaste 134 is better. Not only is it selling online for a little over half the price of the Provari, but it's an eye-catching piece that will get many conversations started. It is modeled after the barrel of a m134 mini gun. And it's VW. And it comes with a tank that works great for utilizing the VW feature.

Quote Originally Posted by mredman View Post
    Provari is definitely a great mod. For the price IMO, I'd say the iTaste 134 is better. Not only is it selling online for a little over half the price of the Provari, but it's an eye-catching piece that will get many conversations started. It is modeled after the barrel of a m134 mini gun. And it's VW. And it comes with a tank that works great for utilizing the VW feature.
    I like the look of this unit but am too much of a new user that I wouldn't know what to order with the device, does it come with a kit? Any suggestions as to what I should buy with it (besides juice)?

I'm looking at exactly the same thing at the minute. Being fairly new into vaping I want to get my first mod. I use ego w EVOD's in general when i'm out and about etc.

The provari is a bit out of my price range, it'd be nice to have looking at all the reviews, but I think i've finally settled for the vamo v5. It was a toss up between the vamo or zmax

Let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by danxx6 View Post
    but I think i've finally settled for the vamo v5. It was a toss up between the vamo or zmax
    I spent some time researching the vamo v5 and it has great reviews. Where are you buying it from?

Yeah your in the same boat as me

At the minute, I haven't made up my mind but I think ill probably go for a full set buy at first then maybe get some extra batteries etc later on.

So far the best I've found is on myepack or uk-liquid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'd go for an Innokin MVP 2.0!
    Here's my 2 cents
    1. No need for 18650 or any of those batteries
    2. MVP battery lasts for days yes I said DAYS!
    3. It's easy to carry the size of a cell phone or pack of ciggys
    4. It can be charged with its own cord micro charger and iPhone frog
    5. It's VV & VW
    6. You can pick one up now for less than $50 (101 Vape they are $39.99)

I ordered mine yesterday!

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12