Noob never vaped, just orderd kit. Great info here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Noob never vaped, just orderd kit. Great info here!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChivasRx View Post
    I guess it's a learn as you go type deal with e-cigs, but just don't want to foolishly spend money on equipment I don't need, especially at the start.
    Don't you want to be like the rest of us. We still foolishly spend money on things we don't need........but really, really, want. I think the majority of us, here, suffer from "Oooooh, Shiny! Syndrome" (OSS) for short.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Good comments and I appreciate all the suggestions. Should have the kit tomorrow and coming with some liquids, a sampler of VG and some exact flavors in PG to see if I can tell the difference and to see if I prefer one to the other.

Flavorpots, I assume you've ordered from Vapor Beast and would recommend them? I see they offer free shipping. Don't know why, but I get the feeling that some of these e-cig sites are a little bit shady.
    flowerpots likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MiamiMom63's Avatar

I've heard of them before but never ordered from them. If it's an approved ECF vendor, you don't have anything to worry about. Some sites are sort of quirky looking, but sometimes those have some great stuff! Unfortunately, most of us tend to order accessories likes carts/clearos, etc., from some vendors, and then juices from other vendors. It's hard to find one vendor that has exactly everything you want and need. You might love the tanks at one site, and the flavors at another site. There's some vendors that have some great sample packs. I highly recommend trying sample packs until you figure out what you really like.
    madqatter likes this.
    Check out our Vape Meets for South Florida at www.southfloridavapers.com

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Thanks for the warm welcome! Good comments and I appreciate all the suggestions. Should have the kit tomorrow and coming with some liquids, a sampler of VG and some exact flavors in PG to see if I can tell the difference and to see if I prefer one to the other.

Flavorpots, I assume you've ordered from Vapor Beast and would recommend them? I see they offer free shipping. Don't know why, but I get the feeling that some of these e-cig sites are a little bit shady.
    Vapor Beast is highly a regarded Vendor and has a large and loyal following. If you want to be absolutely sure about the biz ethics of a Vendor only order from ECF listed/ verified companies. To be listed here they must follow a strict code of ethics.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vaporbeast is well known in the community, as Vapoor eyes er said, not shady as far as I know. Yes, I've ordered from them - quick processing, quick shipping. Have no complaints at all.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is - Albert Camus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12