Hi from UK - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Hi from UK

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evan le'garde's Avatar

So i'd say get a Tesla (body only). get a charger (vapeescape), wall plug, and 2 18650 batteries, preferably "unprotected" aw 2000 mah. Protank II x 2 and some spare coil heads. Probably cost about 150 in total. Highly recommend going to paradisevape for e liquids. The tobacco flavours are great, naturally extracted tobacco flavours they are. As opposed to the chemical types that taste like well, i don't how to describe them, but they don't taste like tobacco. All paradisevape tobacco flavours are naturally extracted flavours. They've got dozens of other flavours too. Fruits, sweets, etc. That's another few quid for liquids.

Devices like the Tesla have built in protection so unprotected batteries are what's needed. Protected batteries don't really work in protected devices.
    Don't know what else to tell you !.
    Last edited by evan le'garde; 10-24-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er and ukdawn like this.

Full Member Verified Member

Hi, welcome to the forum.
    I'm anxiously waiting for an itaste v3 & MVP from China, but my advice would be to buy from the UK. If you've just quit the analogues then you don't want to be waiting for a package from China. I'd say get a basic starter to kit from the UK then something a bit posher from FT or wherever.
    ukdawn likes this.

I've been checking out the links you've all posted and very nearly ready to order. Paradise Vape has the iTaste v3.0, but I can't tell if it's a complete kit or not because they've only got a picture and no description. Anyone know if their pics generally rep what they're selling?

You've all been such a big help and I really do appreciate it! Had been struggling with so many options.

Finally took the plunge and ordered the lot from Paradise Vape. Apparently the order will be here within the next few days...YAY! Will spend that time having a good read around the forum and hopefully learning a bit along the way. Cheers!
    evan le'garde likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by evan le'garde View Post
    Vape Escape. Good place for spinners, protanks, spares
    Uk Ecig Cabin
    Electronic Cigarettes UK | SmokShop
    StealthVape
    E-Liquid - E Liquid UK - E Cig Liquid.. Excellent for everything
    Home - www.vapourworld.co.uk
    ECIG LONDON UK
    Vapourbase
    http://ecignet.co.uk/108-tesla-vv-vw-mod-set-.html Where i got my tesla
    E-Liquid & Electronic cigarettes | Starter Kits | UK-Eliquid.co.uk
    iVapour Elixir | PG E-Liquid
    Electronic Cigarette UK, E Cigarette, E Cigs, Electric Cigarette, Best E Cigarettes

Paradise Vape UK _ Vape dont smoke Best place that i know of for e juice. Hundreds to choose from, PG,VG or both. Standard prices.

LED Torches, Head Torches Batteries and Flashlights | Flashaholics They sell torches but great for AW's. Mod batteries..Cheaper here than at any vape vendor that i know of.

I get excited just window shopping !
    Awesome another UK member
    evan le'garde likes this.

Seems there's a good few UK people here. I'd spent all of yesterday searching the web for info and half the time my searches brought me to links in this forum. Decided to just sign up in the end and glad I did! Already received an email to say my order is on it's way and I should have it in a couple of days.
    djsvapour and evan le'garde like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ukdawn View Post
    Seems there's a good few UK people here. I'd spent all of yesterday searching the web for info and half the time my searches brought me to links in this forum. Decided to just sign up in the end and glad I did! Already received an email to say my order is on it's way and I should have it in a couple of days.

James and Audrey Stirrat who run "Paradisevape" are very helpful. If you have any requests or questions they are always happy to help. Just use their "contact us" link.

ps
    When they send your order of e liquids they will always send you a 3ml random free sample of juice too.
    Last edited by evan le'garde; 10-25-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er and ukdawn like this.

Oh, let us know how you're getting on.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Welcome to ECF!
    I too am a newbie here, so I won't be of much help, but I just thought I would offer you a welcome!
    ukdawn likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

ukdawn - you did great!

The paradise iTaste VV is a great deal.

1) the batteries alone are 17 on fastech and take a few weeks. (up to, could be less, of course)
    2) the complete kit from Paradise has 5 clearos, which would be more than the extra 13
    3) and you get the cable and everything.

I've seen the batteries alone for 30 with no charger.

it really pays to shop around.
    Last edited by djsvapour; 10-26-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    ukdawn likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast