Hi from UK - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Hi from UK

Full Member Verified Member

That does sound like a gr8 deal on the itaste vv with 5 iclear 16's. I've got a couple of iclear 16's and really like them.

What I do with my clearos is have a few on the go at once, each one with a different juice in, so I can change between juices easily. When one's empty it gets rinsed out for the next juice.

How do you clean them out? Just plain warm water or is there some other trick?

Oh, and for the record...the price might be low, but the kit is legit. Has the scratch bar code everyone seems to go on about.

Full Member Verified Member rhodzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ukdawn View Post
    Hiya all. I've recently taken up running to try and lose weight, but was finding it difficult to breathe due to my smoking habits. Something had to give and as smoking clearly wasn't keeping me thin, they were given the road earlier this week. Happy to report, the running is going a bit better already, but finding myself a bit grumpy without the smokes.

I stumbled across this forum today whilst researching e-cigs. So far I've figured out I'd probably like an Innokin iTaste (unless you can suggest something even better?) and this forum is an excellent source of information, but I've no clue what site is best for buying a start up kit for people living in the UK. Any help in that regard would be much appreciated.
    Hi dawn! Welcome! Did you buy a kit?

I usually use uk ecig store or totally wicked, used totally wicked for a good few years now and never had any issues with them!

good morning from newcastle! i use paradise vape as well, absolutely great service. there's some great kit om there, the clove, creme de menthe and cinnamon apple are pretty much my vapes of choice. im still using the ego batteries, with an iclear 30 and vivi nova on occasions, Glad you're enjoying your vaping experience.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome.... Congrats on taking on a healthier lifestyle!!!

hi--from Scotland
    Just thought i`d chip in. Smoke free for 6 weeks and using a Ego spinner with Evod. So far happy with this. Another vote for Paradise
    especially their Old Holborn.
    evan le'garde likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evan le'garde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommac View Post
    hi--from Scotland
    Just thought i`d chip in. Smoke free for 6 weeks and using a Ego spinner with Evod. So far happy with this. Another vote for Paradise
    especially their Old Holborn.

Their golden virgin is also pretty good too !
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ooh lots of new folks from the UK *waves* to all of you from not so sunny Cornwall

Here is a list of good UK e-cig & e-liquid suppliers plus some discount codes

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboard...t-codes?page=1
    evan le'garde likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234