Hi from UK
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Hi from UK

Default Hi from UK

Hiya all. I've recently taken up running to try and lose weight, but was finding it difficult to breathe due to my smoking habits. Something had to give and as smoking clearly wasn't keeping me thin, they were given the road earlier this week. Happy to report, the running is going a bit better already, but finding myself a bit grumpy without the smokes.

I stumbled across this forum today whilst researching e-cigs. So far I've figured out I'd probably like an Innokin iTaste (unless you can suggest something even better?) and this forum is an excellent source of information, but I've no clue what site is best for buying a start up kit for people living in the UK. Any help in that regard would be much appreciated.

Hello
    I have just posted about this - ha ha! My other half loves these itaste too (she thinks they are pretty and are definitely very durable) BUT get the V3 with a standard 510 connection. I think luv2vape are cheap for these - but avoid V2. If you can wait fast-tech are cheap too. She uses a dual coil XXL cartomiser with them (she gets them in black to match the black itaste). I am VERY jealous of your running - I need to stop being a couch potato and lose my very very sad addiction to watching Jeremy Kyle OMG.
    ukdawn likes this.

The iTaste vv v3 is awesome! I have on and just really like it. Paired with a decent tank (or cart), good juice, and you're good to go. Happy vaping! This device is one most often recommended to new vapers. You really can't go wrong with it. If you do get it from Fasttech, I'd recommend getting two since the price is so low, that way you always have one and a backup. Happy vaper trails to you!
    ukdawn likes this.

I just joined too!

Cheers all and welcome to nobreak.

I've just checked out luv2vape and Fast tech. I was a bit concerned about the low prices on Fast Tech. The old saying, "If it's too good to be true..." came to mind. Apart from waiting weeks because they're in China, what's the catch?

Found the V3 on luv2vape as well, but not sure if the starter kit has everything. Here's what they list...
    iTaste VV iClear express kit contents:
    1x iTaste Polymer Li-ion Intelligent Rechargeable Battery (800mah)
    1x iTaste USB Retractable Cable
    1x Innokin iClear 16 dual coil clearomizer
    1x English Instruction Manual

Obviously need to order the liquids as well, but is there anything I'm missing from the basic kit on that list which would need to be added to the order?

As far as the running goes - couch to 5k is an excellent starting point and has kept me going with over 6 weeks now. Only a few weeks away from running my first 5k!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evan le'garde's Avatar

deleted Duplicate post.
    Last edited by evan le'garde; 10-24-2013 at 09:21 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran evan le'garde's Avatar

Vape Escape. Good place for spinners, protanks, spares
    Uk Ecig Cabin
    Electronic Cigarettes UK | SmokShop
    StealthVape
    E-Liquid - E Liquid UK - E Cig Liquid.. Excellent for everything
    Home - www.vapourworld.co.uk
    ECIG LONDON UK
    Vapourbase
    http://ecignet.co.uk/108-tesla-vv-vw-mod-set-.html Where i got my tesla
    E-Liquid & Electronic cigarettes | Starter Kits | UK-Eliquid.co.uk
    iVapour Elixir | PG E-Liquid
    Electronic Cigarette UK, E Cigarette, E Cigs, Electric Cigarette, Best E Cigarettes

http://paradisevapeuk.vstore.ca/ Best place that i know of for e juice. Hundreds to choose from, PG,VG or both. Standard prices.

http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/ They sell torches but great for AW's. Mod batteries..Cheaper here than at any vape vendor that i know of.

I get excited just window shopping !
    Last edited by evan le'garde; 10-24-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er and ukdawn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ukdawn View Post
    I've just checked out luv2vape and Fast tech. I was a bit concerned about the low prices on Fast Tech. The old saying, "If it's too good to be true..." came to mind. Apart from waiting weeks because they're in China, what's the catch?

Found the V3 on luv2vape as well, but not sure if the starter kit has everything. Here's what they list...
    iTaste VV iClear express kit contents:
    1x iTaste Polymer Li-ion Intelligent Rechargeable Battery (800mah)
    1x iTaste USB Retractable Cable
    1x Innokin iClear 16 dual coil clearomizer
    1x English Instruction Manual

Obviously need to order the liquids as well, but is there anything I'm missing from the basic kit on that list which would need to be added to the order?
    The catch from ordering from Fasttech is that you need to be sure that you are getting the genuine article and not a knockoff. Just read the description carefully and check out the discussion and review links for the item. Also, you will run into a fairly long wait time with your orders through them as item tend to sit in customs for AWHILE. Some people have to wait weeks, or up to a month for their items to arrive.

That kit looks pretty good! I'd get a few more tanks as well and maybe some replacement heads too so you have some backups. I think the iClear 16s are pretty good as they are relatively hassle-free. Be sure to get some high-quality juice, and you'll be good to go! Cheers!
    ukdawn likes this.

You need the things that go in the top. My other half does not like the CE4 type things they ship with - they keep burning and end up tasting horrible. She uses something called dual coil XL things that just work and give lots of smoke. I will post shortly where she gets them - they are not from luv2vape as they do not sell them.

If you search on ebay for 'EGO fitting, Mega Dual Coil XXL Cartomizer, Box of 5 - Like Smok. Attomizer' - these are the things she uses and are BRILLIANT. They do them in black too. Someone more technical will know what these things are called properly. The iclear things use a wick which we just could not get on with at all. These XXL things use cotton woll and have two burners inside which makes them produce lots of smoke. You have to fill them up with lots of liquid first and make sure they are soaked. The just a few drops now and then. Make sure the iclear has an ego fitting. It is so frustrating trying to explain all this stuff because it is complicated. it took us 6 months trying lots of things to get to a stage where we found things that worked.
    ukdawn likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast