Juice Suppliers UK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juice Suppliers UK

Ahh that sounds awesome. Going to check them out.

Can't say I've ever steeped liquid? Just read about it quickly.. Leave them in a dark cool place? That it? May have to start doing this 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha rob just saw you post. I do that with cooking currently! Make a fantastic meal then forget how I did it 😕

Mmm I need to look into a dripper? Complete noob coming our here 😄

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by danxx6 View Post
    I've eventually traded up to evod & protank from ce5's and love the flavours so my question is, what's the best juice supplier you've used?
    You know, I love myepack and the prices are great, but both companies you mention are selling bog standard eliquid by one of the big companies.

I would not go that mad on these, and whilst not wishing to upset TW fans..... i.i.r.c. the Patriot is 7.99 in the UK. That is a mad price. Even the 4.99s are too expensive.

Obviously, Joose Juice is getting a big reputation. Shops like Vape Escape, Liberty flights, ecigwizard offer lots of choice. Grizwald liquids at Vape Escape are excellent.

- - -

PS, I've been making my own for months, maybe a year. On paper, it seems a good idea, in practice, it's hard to do it well.

Yeah I haven't really tried many mad favours out yet. Mainly just got single flavoured ones at the minute except nuclear plusion? That's a kinda wierd taste so a bit put off.

Can't say I've seen the patriot? May need to give that a go

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by danxx6 View Post
    Yeah I haven't really tried many mad favours out yet. Mainly just got single flavoured ones at the minute except nuclear plusion? That's a kinda wierd taste so a bit put off.

Can't say I've seen the patriot? May need to give that a go
    Seriously - at 7.99?

I was trying to give the impression it was a mad price, as in - too expensive.

I never pay more than 5.00 for 10ml, unless it's a Grizwald sample.

haha, i know but it may be worth a try if its good

Trying to find someone who stocks my favs in one place so far... not having much luck! I need a restock on blackcurrent & cola

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12