SO... I'm new - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SO... I'm new

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoele View Post
    I have a 900mah ego battery and a CE4 clearo that came with it. and I use zero nic in my DIY juices. 80/20 PG/VG
    What may well be your problem is the juice attachment you are using. Clearomizers are notorious for muting some flavors. And not all clearomizers are created equal. I suggest trying a couple of varieties of clearomizers and even a cartotank. Best flavor producers for me have been cartotanks and the Innokin iClear 30 clearomizer.

Finding flavors that you like will be pretty much hit or miss, as no one can really pre-determinie what you will like. Taste is subjective. What one person likes another one will not.

Best way to find flavors is visit a juice bar at a vape shop. Besides that, order samplers from those e-liquid vendors that offer them, or purchase only small bottles from those that don't.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a 900mah ego battery and a CE4 clearo that came with it. and I use zero nic in my DIY juices. 80/20 PG/VG
    Sounds like you are burning your ejuice. The CE4's clearo are very picky and I quit trying to use them long ago. This may be a case where less = more. DIY ejuice needs to steep and most are not vapable right away. By steeping I mean aging them. So I would buy some pre-made until you can read in the DIY section here at ecf. Making ejuice is not anything like cooking even tho we use food grade ingredients.
    Here is the link to DIY again. Good luck
    DIY E-Liquid

disturbed1 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Uncle Junks, Five Pawns, Epic Juice, Shark Juice

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

And at what % are you mixing. Little more information we may be able to help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

CASSA Member/Supporter

I have to agree with the above; trial and error! I thought I would want something that tasted like a cigarette...imagine that! But; I have found that I like others so much better; cappuccino, caramel macchiato, and even a little strawberries and cream!! Best things EVER!!

Full Member Verified Member

maybe that might work.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    And at what % are you mixing. Little more information we may be able to help.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean?

It could in fact be my clearo, I have had it for two months now :/

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I simply tried using TFA and Flavor West flavoring fro OnestopDIY and all 40 taste awful. I've tried adding KAL pure stevia extract, no go. I tried dissolving 1/4 tsp in 10 ml of PG and adding 2 drops to a 3ml juice, also a no go. My banana juice was yummy at first and then it went from clear in my CE4 to almost black within a minute and tasted burnt and bitter. SIGH
    Banana is a tank cracker and doesn't react well with the plastic used in CE4's. I'd suggest a glass tank, like a Protank or a glass carto tank.

As far as the DIY try single flavor eJuice first, the DIY forum is great, also read Hoosier's blog E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Good luck

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast