SO... I'm new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SO... I'm new

Unhappy SO... I'm new

All my juices suck. I came here hoping that some of you can help me. Otherwise, I'm going back to buying pre-made.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Try Fuzion vapor, or vapor chef. There are amazing flavors out there! Don't give up! The internet is a great tool to find good reviews on juice, other products. There are many forums on here as well to find good honest reviews. I have a thread called 'best gourmet vendors' check it out! Good luck.
    I vape therefore I am ~ It's a vape thing...you wouldn't understand!-Provari Mini-chi you clone-itaste v3-itaste mvp1&2-many colors ego twists,ego vv/v3, Sigelei Legend,Hammer,Nemi clone.Gourmet e-juice afficianado.Vaping for 3+ years

What kind of Juices do you have? How much Nicotine are in them maybe I can give you some ideas. I have bought the pre-made stuff and mixed them I have a favorite flavor that I can almost taste all my juices.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ecf.

By your post, I see you have tried your hand at DIY. Have you read any recipes from the DIY forum here?

DIY E-Liquid

scroll down that page and read a while, but you will need to have 5 posts here in the new members thread before you can post there.

Always a good idea to have some pre-made eliquid around anyway. Cant hurt.

Sweetab likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Here is a link to the best ecf community opinions on the e-liquid vendors around- http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...e-vendors.html
    I vape therefore I am ~ It's a vape thing...you wouldn't understand!-Provari Mini-chi you clone-itaste v3-itaste mvp1&2-many colors ego twists,ego vv/v3, Sigelei Legend,Hammer,Nemi clone.Gourmet e-juice afficianado.Vaping for 3+ years

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would start by finding some recipes that sound good to you. It can take some time to tweak a juice so it just right. Keep in mind that you will make a bad one even when you get good at it. Let them steep most time make a bade juice vapeable .

I simply tried using TFA and Flavor West flavoring fro OnestopDIY and all 40 taste awful. I've tried adding KAL pure stevia extract, no go. I tried dissolving 1/4 tsp in 10 ml of PG and adding 2 drops to a 3ml juice, also a no go. My banana juice was yummy at first and then it went from clear in my CE4 to almost black within a minute and tasted burnt and bitter. SIGH

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Oops, I misread the original post....sorry I thought you were looking for juice!
    Harlen likes this.

I have a 900mah ego battery and a CE4 clearo that came with it. and I use zero nic in my DIY juices. 80/20 PG/VG

Definitely trial and error with juices. All of mine are from MadVapes. My favorites are butterscotch, blueberry lemon cotton candy, and cherry pomegranate. Hope that helps!

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast