Hello!! I'm new here!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hello!! I'm new here!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well done congratulations. If you keep your nic level right you do not go back. Still no use to count hours and minutes. you go ahead with vaping it is better than smoking and if you feel like you want a cigarette dont hesitate to light it it will not be as before anyway. in a couple of days you will hate them and within a week you will tell your friend "how I could ever smoked them I dont know."
    Happy vapings

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Bree and welcome to ECF!! You'll find out the answers to any questions you may have here. Congrats on quitting the analogs!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome and enjoy.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello Bree and ECF gives you a warm welcome!

CASSA Member/Supporter

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Bree, and welcome to ECF. Congrats & if you need anything, we are all here to help. The ECF family welcomed me with open arms as I transitioned from analogs to vaping.

I am so excited to have found this forum! I'm so grateful there's a place with such a vast amount of information, as well as such a great number of people willing to help out the best they can. I am still feeling great, and no craving for an analog. My boyfriend lit up this morning, and I was like yuck, that smells terrible! I am vaping with Camel e-liquid. I was quite surprised with the almost sweet flavor, but yet still gives a nice amount of "cigarette" flavor. I love my new baby! (:
    WillyZee likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bwilson.612 View Post
    I am so excited to have found this forum! I'm so grateful there's a place with such a vast amount of information, as well as such a great number of people willing to help out the best they can. I am still feeling great, and no craving for an analog. My boyfriend lit up this morning, and I was like yuck, that smells terrible! I am vaping with Camel e-liquid. I was quite surprised with the almost sweet flavor, but yet still gives a nice amount of "cigarette" flavor. I love my new baby! (:
    Welcome. We are glad you found us. Vaping dries out your mouth, throat and nose, so increase your liquid intake. I always have something to drink right beside my vaping gear. Very important, don't forget. If you do, then you may experience muscle cramping and that hurts. LOL

Thanks for the tip! It does make me pretty thirsty if I continually hit it for a while.
    Sugar_and_Spice likes this.

Just thought I would let everyone I'm still doing great! My teeth have become visibly whiter. I can breathe!
    The only downside, I am dealing with the dreaded vapor tongue, as well as the flatulence (ahem).
    WillyZee likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bwilson.612 View Post
    Just thought I would let everyone I'm still doing great! My teeth have become visibly whiter. I can breathe!
    The only downside, I am dealing with the dreaded vapor tongue, as well as the flatulence (ahem).
    great

it's your body/system rejuvenating from all the bad bad paper tobacco burning inhaling

a good thing making the transition to NON-SMOKER ...

drink plenty of water

Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast