Hello!! I'm new here!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Hello!! I'm new here!!

Default Hello!! I'm new here!!

Hello there all! My name is Bree. I'm a 19 year old female, from Ohio. I am new to ECF, as well as the whole e-cigarette world! Today, I purchased an eGo-C upgrade! I have not had an analog since 3 o'clock as of yesterday! I haven't even felt any cravings for one either!
    I'm greatly excited to enter this vast new world!

Thanks!
    pufZeppelin likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran TyrannyUnleashed's Avatar

Welcome to ECF, Bree,
    Congrats for making the switch from the analogs. This journey can/will test you many times over the next many months. Keep in mind that you have a huge support network at your side here. If you are having cravings in a bad way come back in and talk it out with everyone here. We can help you get through it.
    Also the hardware and liquid can be a source of frustration as well. So when that happens again come back to ECF and there are many experts that will be able to help you.

Caongrats again
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

welcome to the forum!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bree....welcome to the new world and ECF of course
    good to have you with us...you will find that in short order you will not even like the taste of cigarettes anymore

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

congrats and welcome to ECF
    G-Tank,Genisis,Gen3,5v box,3.7 box,Riva,HH.357.Silver Bullet,Omega, and The ProVari

Keep going Bree. Been almost 2 weeks for me. Never give up leaving those analogs behind. Not worth going back, but if you relapse, try again. Never stop trying. It's not worth your health.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good for you Bree and welcome to ECF
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

PV Master ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bwilson.612 View Post
    Hello there all! My name is Bree. I'm a 19 year old female, from Ohio. I am new to ECF, as well as the whole e-cigarette world! Today, I purchased an eGo-C upgrade! I have not had an analog since 3 o'clock as of yesterday! I haven't even felt any cravings for one either!
    I'm greatly excited to enter this vast new world!

Thanks!
    Hi Bree and welcome to the big ECF forum

great work getting away from analogs and if you can keep your ecig working good
    and the right juice it will just get easier as your attention will turn toward VAPING !

good luck to you !

Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

PV Master ECF Veteran

Hi Bree, and welcome to ECF. I'm from the Akron area myself. There's a couple of B & M shops in the Columbus area you might want to visit. Buckeye Vapors is on the south side, and Altsmoke has a storefront at 2460 North High Street. I haven't been to the Altsmoke Columbus store, but their New Philly store has a juice bar so you can try before you buy.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!! I still have not had a craving for an analog. I have one left in a pack, and I guess it's just acting as a "security blanket". To be there if I need it. My boyfriend smokes, and I walked into his apartment, and I actually realized how bad they smell! Still doing well!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast