I think I'm vaping wrong
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ToryCooper
  • 2 Post By Baditude
  • 2 Post By The Ocelot

Thread: I think I'm vaping wrong

Default I think I'm vaping wrong

I have an ego-c twist and I started with a clearomizer just got a carto and a AGR+ tank from mt. Vapor. With both the clearo and carto I've had problems with inconsistent burns and slurping juice. I hate getting juice in my mouth, especially with these new flavors from mt. Baker vapor. They taste like they were cut with clove.

Not to mention this AGR tank is leaking faster than I can vape it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong, cause so far, I'm not impressed.

Check your gaskets make sure they are in good shape, and not over or under tightened. This could account for all your problems. Hope its an easy fix for ya. Good luck

Slim and simple EVOD tank, eGo battery. DruidPriest

Full Member Verified Member

Yea sounds like you are doing something wrong. Havnt really vaped with carto's. went from a itazte 3.0 vv to mechanicals. try searching forums there is something here to help or google or youtube videos. I wish I could help more but don't give up!!
    meanckz likes this.

i started with the ego and clearo like most. worked great. Be sure to fill without getting in center metal piece, also have to keep top end up when juice is in take, when you press button and draw make sure rig is horizontal. I'm going to get kanger pro tank, saw lots of great reviews, check that out. also you want a glass clearo so acidic juice doesn't eat through plastic ones. hope that helps.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Also do not draw as you would on a stinky. Vaping technique is different. Slow draws work best. Good luck & VAPE ON

Blog Entries

The AGR Tank has had known issues with flooding the cartomizer, dealing with the juice fill hole and the way you load juice into the tank. This was discussed in the second half of this video on the AGR Tank of PBusardo's review.

You might find some helpful tips in this blog: Cartotank Setup Guide

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmulligan View Post
    I have an ego-c twist and I started with a clearomizer just got a carto and a AGR+ tank from mt. Vapor. With both the clearo and carto I've had problems with inconsistent burns and slurping juice. I hate getting juice in my mouth, especially with these new flavors from mt. Baker vapor. They taste like they were cut with clove.

Not to mention this AGR tank is leaking faster than I can vape it.

I hope I'm doing something wrong, cause so far, I'm not impressed.
    Hi

You didn't say how long you've been vaping, but the "not impressed" comment suggests it hasn't been too long. Coming off of cigarettes is very stressful, both physically and emotionally. Jumping into the wild world of vaping, with all the strange terms, conflicting opinions and new products coming out every 10 minutes is a frustrating major PITA. Put them both together and it's not pretty.

You didn't say what kind of clearo you were using, but some of those critters can be fussy. As far as cartos, personally I don't recommend them right off the bat. There's a learning curve to filling them properly, and while it's not steep, it takes practice. When someone first starts vaping I don't think they need to be practicing how to do something, there's time for that later. As DruidPriest suggested, something simple like an EVOD is a good place to start.

Cheers!
    Baditude and Katya like this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Been vaping for close to two months now, and about a month since I've had a smoke.
    Can't load that video right now I'll try later.

I'll try the slow hits

The slow hits is a good idea. Also, make sure your getting enough power to vaporize the juice. I have an evic and if the power is set too low, I get that gurgling sound and some of the e-juice ends up in my mouth, which isn't all that bad.

What I don't understand is why you can't take hard hits with reusable gear like cartos and clearos like you can on a disposable? I guess that's the downfall of having a tank of liquid.

Sorry if I sounded pissy before, I just dropped 60 bucks on gear that's not working like I hoped it would.

The atty is working pretty good...

Maybe I'll look into tankless cartos? That might fix the leaking, gurgling and sucking in juice. I could probably pre-fill them and have them on standby?