Howdy Y'all
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Howdy Y'all

  1. #1
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    LoganCrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS BY GAWD
    Posts
    229

    Default Howdy Y'all

    Howdy n00b from Texas. Stooping in to introduce myself and let yall know there will be tons of questions from myself on mods and such. Been vaping for around 6 months although I'm still a smoker as I'm not properly equipped equipped yet to strictly vape. Just ordered a a ProVari from ProVape with a Protank II to see if that will help me stop. Will have questions when it gets to me on the Protank and set up. If there is anyone who could recommend a better tank please let me know!

    Thanks in advance,
    Logan
    meanckz and Miss Roxy like this.

  2. #2
    PV Master ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Florida, SW
    Posts
    3,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganCrane View Post
    Howdy n00b from Texas. Stooping in to introduce myself and let yall know there will be tons of questions from myself on mods and such. Been vaping for around 6 months although I'm still a smoker as I'm not properly equipped equipped yet to strictly vape. Just ordered a a ProVari from ProVape with a Protank II to see if that will help me stop. Will have questions when it gets to me on the Protank and set up. If there is anyone who could recommend a better tank please let me know!

    Thanks in advance,
    Logan
    Hi LoganCrane
    glad you stopped into ECF

    get your vape gear set up and your ejuice nicotine level just right
    and you should be able to leave the burning paper habit in the dust

    just keep asking questions and your on your way...

    WillyZee and meanckz like this.


    Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

  3. #3
    PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    3,362
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Howdy from H-Town...

    Alot of folks rock RBA (rebuildable atomizers [not rebuildable dripping atomizers]) and do very very good...

    What are you currently running right now?

    I smoked 20 years, off cigs from my sig below with a Vamo V3 and a USB bypass rig, but you are going straight to the top when you rock a Provari...no doubt about it!
    meanckz likes this.

    "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

  4. #4
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    LoganCrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS BY GAWD
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Currently running the eGo twist...to no avail as it dies too quickly to stop me from smoking.

  5. #5
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    WillyZee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganCrane View Post
    Currently running the eGo twist...to no avail as it dies too quickly to stop me from smoking.
    Welcome LoganCrane ... you need a backup device and that Provari just might do the trick
    meanckz likes this.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

  6. #6
    PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    H-Town
    Posts
    3,362
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganCrane View Post
    Currently running the eGo twist...to no avail as it dies too quickly to stop me from smoking.
    Mantra from around here is "backup for your backups of your backups"

    If you are going Provari...I guarantee you won't be disappointed....nothing but GREAT reviews about them..I went the "budget" route (got me a $30 Vamo V3, charger and batts) and still kicked the habit!



    I have two "loaners" out right now (they were my first vaping experience rigs)...heck if I could get em back I would hook ya up
    They are the Totally Wicked Tornado RCS (regulated single voltage...bleh) but they WORK!

    Actually a rig that you could use AND charge at the same time would probably go much much farther...MVP2 is the culmination of technologies (not as sexy as the Provari though) and you can use it and charge it at the same time
    http://www.healthcabin.net/helpdesk/...le=438&rated=1
    Last edited by WarHawk-AVG; 10-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.
    meanckz likes this.

    "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Welcome to ECF! I'm new to the forum, too. :P

    You got yourself a provari? baller! I want one ~ haha.
    meanckz likes this.

  8. #8
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    meanckz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Greer, SC
    Posts
    1,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pufZeppelin View Post
    Hi LoganCrane
    glad you stopped into ECF

    get your vape gear set up and your ejuice nicotine level just right
    and you should be able to leave the burning paper habit in the dust

    just keep asking questions and your on your way...

    I concur, if you think you got the right nic content, go up one level....easy to go back down if it's to strong or too much, too low will leave you craving.

    welcome to ECF

    we're glad to help and support

    Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

  9. #9
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    LoganCrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TEXAS BY GAWD
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Thanks a ton yall. I can tell I made a good choice joining.
    meanckz likes this.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Welcome, I am also new.

    Seems to be the place to be here
    meanckz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks