Problem with mint/menthol flavors. Any suggestions ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problem with mint/menthol flavors. Any suggestions ?

I'm an ex-menthol smoker and now vape Hangsen Menthol Sensation almost exclusively. I do find that it gets a burnt taste if I'm not on the lowest setting on my itaste VV, but I find that goes away when I turn the voltage down. I've also had much less burn flavour trouble since switching to iclear 16s from CE4/5/6s. There's also a super strong menthol juice from an Irish company called Extreme Menthol. It's almost too minty, but great to mintify any liquids that aren't minty enough.

Default Mtbakervapor

Try their twin mint gum its pretty good

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Kringles curse from Halo

Ultra Member ECF Veteran celticluvr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am about to try Ice Menthol from Smokeless Image. Will let you know about the Flavor and such when I receive it.
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    Kringles curse from Halo
    Kringles Curse is amazing, strong peppermint menthol, even at low nic levels ...

If you like this one, you'll love Arctic Wolf from VaporGod. Its been reviewed here as the strongest menthol juice available, and I'm a believer now, just got a sample last Friday. The throat hit is intense. I'll be ordering more, it mixes well with fruit flavors ...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Mt.Baker Extreme Ice is very powerful. It will give you a good throat hit. I vape it with a 2.4 coil on 4 volts. No burnt taste at all. If the Extreme Ice is too much menthol then I suggest their Candy Cane flavor. It's a good peppermint with a bit of sweetness.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I can not suggest which vendor is the best but i can recommend trying one in 70PG/30VG vs a 50/50. My favorite mint/menthol is from a local B&M called Icy Mint but they only offer 50/50 or straight VG. Its from STLVapors and they do have a website but the pricing is not very competitive and the straight VG (organic) is really expensive IMO.

Elite VaporWorks has a pretty good menthol in 70PG/30VG that is worth the price IMO and they give a free 36ml bottle if you buy three 36ml bottles. IIRC they charge about $14/36ml and they have been ready to vape immediately for me. Only one Mango juice i got from them improved with age. I get it from them locally and they claim its already "aged" or steeped. My tasted buds agree.

The 50/50 blends taste fine IF they wick well. My problem is they do not wick well in my preferred tank/s and taste burnt unless i make a effort such as primer puffs and shorter draws. I was never a big analog menthol fan but i do like vaping it occasionally. It really helped getting me off of analogs for some reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12