Problem with mint/menthol flavors. Any suggestions ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problem with mint/menthol flavors. Any suggestions ?

Default Problem with mint/menthol flavors. Any suggestions ?

Being back into vapor for about two months now, I have just started using flavors other than classic tobacco flavors. I have really liked the mint and menthol flavors, but have come across the same problem with the three flavors I have tried so far. If I keep the same voltage/wattage as other flavors I get a burnt taste after just one or two pulls. When I turn down the voltage, I tend to not get as strong of a flavor, or the throat hit I want. Are there any mint flavors that anyone is aware of that does not burn at high voltages and gives you a strong mint flavor? In the meantime I have just been keeping my mod at about 3.8 volts or lower on any minty flavors . With most other flavors, I tend to stay at 4.4 to 4.6 volts.
    Last edited by Robert Price; 10-26-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Greetings; I've tried Dekang Kool Menthol flavor, and I really enjoyed it, though I didn't ever buy menthols when I smoked tobacco.

I'll definitely order it again.

Regards
    Glenn

Devices: Gus Telescopic, Provari Mini, KFL+, Siam Cobra, AC9, some other stuff

Full Member Verified Member

if you're looking for strong menthol (not mint) juices, vapedudes and mister e liquid have probably the most popular ICE lines. you might have better luck with those.

I rarely smoked menthol tobacco myself. I just have enjoyed vaping the menthol flavors.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DrBeaker's Avatar

I diy spearmint wintergreen and peppermints. I usually add tfa koolada or menthol. I have also noticed you have to turn down the voltage when vaping these or they get a burnt sensation I think it may be their nature.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered Creme de Menthe from MBV... haven't had any issues yet.

*PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Extreme ice from Mount Baker Vapor is a strong menthol juice. You can get extra flavor shots too if you are feeling brave. Actually, any of their ice line of juices are pretty good.

You can also get a higher ratio PG juice as well which will help increase the throat hit.

So what type and what ohm topper are you using?
    Ohyeathat likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The creme de menthe from MBV is good, just took a long time to steep for my taste. I like the one from vaporgod a little more. Seems to have the creamier taste that I tend to go for. Want an IN YOUR FACE menthol? Try Arctic Wolf from vaporgod, or Menthol Bite from PureVapes.
    Last cigarette July 28, 2013

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

40 + years of Salems and similar, and only three weeks vaping, but so far I'm very much liking Vaperite Burley Menthol Tobacco. I've tried about 20 flavors and this is my favorite so far. Second choice, oddly enough is a red hot cinnamon. I may just like/need strong flavors,. Tried some coffee flavors, but found them dreadful. (In my case I also don't like sweet, so that makes a difference.)

I'll have to check that one out. Lots of good replies so far (this is my first tread).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast