Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By bendeng
  • 2 Post By spaceballsrules
  • 2 Post By bendeng
  • 2 Post By perldog007
  • 1 Post By bendeng

Thread: OMG I Get It!

Default OMG I Get It!

Ok so still a noob here. I knew I would get into modding, cuz I love me some gadgets. Partially why I chose the eVic as my very first PV.

That being said, no matter how much I researched, I just didn't understand mech mods or rebuildables.

Ffwd to now:
    Perusing 20some pages of FastTech I read item descript after descript. Idk what it was. Something just clicked between the full description of a Kick Mod and random telescope mods etc.

I get it!!

I was trying to find a cheap, small, twist/spinner style set up for the boyfriend and I guess the different mechs and actually understanding what the drop in mods do in addition to rba/rda.... so many possibilities! !!

Just sharing my new enthusiasm and soon to be empty bank account with fellow vapers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glad to hear that you are getting into the full swing of things!

Be sure to check out MyVaporStore for lots of options at good prices with excellent service. They have a nice starter kit that you can mix&match with Twist or Spinner batteries and a few choices of clearomizers for your BF. They also have a decent selection of APVs and RBAs, as well. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Quote Originally Posted by spaceballsrules View Post
    Glad to hear that you are getting into the full swing of things!

Be sure to check out MyVaporStore for lots of options at good prices with excellent service. They have a nice starter kit that you can mix&match with Twist or Spinner batteries and a few choices of clearomizers for your BF. They also have a decent selection of APVs and RBAs, as well. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm
    Thanks! I actually bought my current setup from MyVaporStore. Arrived in less than 2 days Definitely will be using them again.

IMHO, YouTube is where you oughta be. Go to YouTube and use the search to look up terms, check out some videos. P. Busardo and GrimmGreen are very popular, as is Vapesquad, Vapestars... understand that many reviews are actually more like infomercials... I bought a SMOKTech Magneto after watching 'reviews'. It's okay, but I've found cheap chinese clones that I like much better.

Welcome to the sunny side.
    OlDogNewTricks and bendeng like this.

yea its really confusing at first but the same thing happened to me it just all of a sudden started making sense

Ultra Member

Hello, welcome and congratulations. Yes, there is a learning curve that smoking really doesn't have. Hearty second on researching on Youtube and buying from Myvaporstore. Both are excellent suggestions. Good luck and have fun!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi welcome and happy vapings. I just wanted you dont insult my evic as VP. Itis AVP Please

Quote Originally Posted by nmackan View Post
    Hi welcome and happy vapings. I just wanted you dont insult my evic as VP. Itis AVP Please
    No insults pal I love my eVic!

Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Full Member Verified Member cloudsUnderway's Avatar

The more you research, the more you'll want and the more that you'll enjoy vaping. And oh yeah, FEAR THE BIRD...REVERE THE BIRD!!!