Halo Triton: 2ml limit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Halo Triton: 2ml limit?

I agree with the above posts keep the wicks wet at the top to avoid the occasional burnt taste.I'm still learning about my Triton had it for about 2 weeks now I try to refill at about .8 - 1.2ml

Ah, will be trying that

Quote Originally Posted by Seapup View Post
    The manual does not say, "liquid in the tank should not go below 2 ml".

The manual says, "The Triton system will perform best when the tank contains 2ml of e-liquid or more continuously. This ensures the heating element will remain moist and extend the overall life of the coil. The Triton can certainly be used with lower e-liquid volumes in the tank, however the system then depends on the wicks to absorb liquid into the coil."

The coil assembly is towards the top of your tank. After a long draw, simply invert the Triton to immediately get juice to the coil assembly so it's ready for the next draw without depending on wicking up from the bottom of the tank. I usually refill my tanks when they get to the 0.8ml line. I refill to about 2.3ml.
    I missed that too! I got my triton yesterday and thought that to be odd too, but just misread it. Glad I searched for this thread :-)

Ultra Member Verified Member DEAc23's Avatar

I've been using a Triton for the past month, and I refill mine when it gets down to around 0.7mL to 0.9mL, but I've used it while it was as low as 0.4mL with no problems (obviously I twisted/turned it to get the wicks soaked when it was that low).

-Total spent on vaping: $793.99 ~~ Amount saved by quitting: Over $1,530.-
    -------My Devices: iTaste SVD+Protank 2 & iTaste MVP 2+Mini Protank 2-------

Ultra Member Completely Average's Avatar

I've had a Triton for several months. Don't leave home without it.

You can vape them until the tank is empty as long as you use the Twist and Twirl to keep the wicks wet. I do it every time I plan on changing the flavor in the tank. The one thing you have to do is make sure you keep the wicks wet and give it time to resaturate between each puff. Hit it too fast too soon and you'll get a nasty tasting dry hit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12