What do you use for tasting and sampling
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What do you use for tasting and sampling

*Kingsguard* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default What do you use for tasting and sampling

I was wondering what a person would use just to taste or sample flavors without wasting a Carto just for one flavor. Seems like when I add a flavor to my tank whatever taste it was, it never leaves, so I end up putting a new Carto in. So I got some 510 Smoktech 1.7ohm XL (TheResurrector), First thing they hold a lot of juice which is nice if you want to vape it for a while. But if you just want to take a few hits itís kind of a waste. And still not sure if I just add a different flavor on top of the one in it or is there a way to wash them out or something? Should I have gotten the standard size instead of XL? Should I try a small atomizer and just wash it out?
    BTW I get my Cartos off CCV (Crystal ClearVaping) they have these 3 Box Deals under their 15 Carto Deals section,
    I get
    3 BOXES Double-Punched & Plated SMOKTECH DUAL COIL DCT Style XL (1.5 or 2.0ohms) for $25.85
    3 BOXBUNDLE DEAL 510 SMOKTECH 1.7 ohm XL (15 RESURRECTORS) for
    $19.85
    Boge Pre-Punched (2-Holes) 510 Carto's(5-Pack) $8.62
    Are these a good deal? Or can I get them cheaper? Or are these not what I should use at all? lol
    I use the Boge in my Prive. Is there a better one to use for a Prive? So many questions for one post sorry about that.

15 Carto Deals

Oh one more question, Is there any way to stop this web site from logging me out so fast?

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Check out SureVapes for multi-box deals on cartos. Welcome to Sure Vapes LLC ! Yes, get an atty for tasting.
    FringeChief68 likes this.

I use a igo-l with a micro coil and organic cotton for tasting. Just need to pull your cotton do a quick dry burn. Reload a new cotton and your off and running again
    FringeChief68, JonnyB88 and Harlen like this.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

I was wondering what a person would use just to taste or sample flavors without wasting a Carto just for one flavor.
    Most use a 510 atomizer:
    Atomizer/ Atty- an element in a metal tube with no wick or stuffing on to which 2- 3 drops of juice is dripped- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean.

3 BOXBUNDLE DEAL 510 SMOKTECH 1.7 ohm XL (15 RESURRECTORS) for $19.85
    Good price plus free shipping. I used them on my 3.7 volts Kgo (eGo class) PV.
    Have never used Fusion but people seem to LOVE Fusion Series Problem is they are so popular he's always out of stock
    Here's the Deals and Steals

Oh one more question, Is there any way to stop this web site from logging me out so fast?
    When you login lower left of box check "Remember Me"
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-26-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterchief68 View Post
    Click the box that says remember me where you log in at the top of the page.

EDIT: oops, missed Vapor eyes response

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Does anyone use these?
    Nano Clearomizer - 510 Thread - AltSmoke

I've been thinking of ordering some to taste juices since they are only 1 ml.
    You've been Garthed.

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I use one of my rba's when I make a fresh 10ml sample batch of juice. Just pull out the cotton wick, dry burn the coil, re-wick with cotton, saturate with new juice, and vape. If it tastes ok, then I'll put a few ml's in the tank and vape it dry. If I have to tweak the flavor, then I'll add a little bit of this or that, till I get it right. Since I use micro coil builds with external cotton wicks, re-wicking is a snap.

Many use a dripper rda, for tasting samples. I can easily do the same with three of my 4 rba's. So when I am down to just 3 flavors in stock, I keep one empty for taste test purposes.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    and the chinchilla too!!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I use an old evod. I take the post and gasket off the coil and drip a couple drops dry burn and repeat. works pretty good and is quick.

Blog Entries

What is the best way to clean a 510 dripping bridge-less atty? I've heard just rinse with water and dry or soak in alcohol-rinse-dry.

(I tried out a melon flavor I got in a sample pack and now everything tastes like melon! I want to clean it but don't want to ruin it!)

Thanks!

Super Member Verified Member WhiteHighlights's Avatar

Here's a good blog about dripping. It's the one that got me started. I use an atty to taste new flavors too.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...-dripping.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast