Long time searcher, finally registered
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By joeblu

Thread: Long time searcher, finally registered

Thumbs up Long time searcher, finally registered

I've been smoking and vaping back and forth the past 2 years. I have always been on the hate Blu bandwagon back in the day and originally started vaping with the Volcano version. I've tried several different ecigs, always went back to the simplicity of the Volcano. A while back they dropped the Volcano and the Magma is the only simple version now.

Long story short I went ahead purchased the new version of the Blu and I don't believe anything can compare. I just never really got into the liquid filling and all of that hassle. The Blu makes much more vapor and is smaller than the Magma, the liquid tastes good up and its hassle free. My biggest gripe with the Magma now is their carts are always overfilled and make a mess. I also can't believe this Blu makes more vapor than the Magma.

I have finally quit smoking and I really enjoy the Blu. You'll always have a spot in my heart Volcano, but I have switched to the dark side.
    happydave and meanckz like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran mooreted's Avatar

As long as it keeps you from smoking, it's good.

If you liked Volcano, you might check out what Smokeless Image and Vapor4Life have to offer:

Electronic Cigarettes | Smokeless E-Cigs | Smokeless Image

https://www.vapor4life.com/

Happy Vaping.

Super Member Verified Member Enoch777's Avatar

Congrats on diving in the deep end!

It's interesting to hear that the "new" Blus are doing so well for you. I have never tried them myself, but am in the market for a nice stealth vape. You mentioned the vapor is good, but how about flavor?

Best of luck on your vape journey

Full Member Verified Member

I always found that the blu never got credit where credit was due when it came to one of the most simplest ecigs out there. Very little hassle for the new users and I have even met people who have been vaping for almost a year and still use their blu. I guess its one of those don't judge a book by its cover kinda things...

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch777 View Post
    You mentioned the vapor is good, but how about flavor?
    The flavor is really good, I don't care for the tobacco flavor (but I havn't liked anyones tobacco flavor). All of the flavor are really good, just as good as Volcano's. They seem to match their carts to the battery, once the battery is dead if you screw a new battery onto the old cart the next vape tastes like cotton.

Simple, and I like simple.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Boiler's Avatar

Greensmoke punched my ticket for the vape-train.
    Even as I have moved on I'll always be grateful.

Congrats!

Simplicity 14500 | Aerotank Mini 1.8 Ω | plain VG 0.75mg
    ELA v1 | kayfun - 30g 1.4 Ω cotton | plain VG 0.75mg