New member intro
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Astrolite

Thread: New member intro

Default New member intro

Hi all, been lurking around here for about as long as I've been vaping, finally decided to join. I have gleaned a lot of very useful information from this forum and would like to say thank you. I have been analog free now for two years and eight months, after forty years of smoking, thanks to e-cigs. I am very happy about that! Tried a few different e-cigs, started with an Altsmoke BB mod but ended up losing that one. Switched over to the ego then converted it to an ego-c. Two weeks ago I got myself a Provari from Provape. Awesome machine but I do have some question about it and that's the main reason I've joined the forum. So anyhow, thanks for having me.
    spaceballsrules likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolite View Post
    Hi all, been lurking around here for about as long as I've been vaping, finally decided to join. I have gleaned a lot of very useful information from this forum and would like to say thank you. I have been analog free now for two years and eight months, after forty years of smoking, thanks to e-cigs. I am very happy about that! Tried a few different e-cigs, started with an Altsmoke BB mod but ended up losing that one. Switched over to the ego then converted it to an ego-c. Two weeks ago I got myself a Provari from Provape. Awesome machine but I do have some question about it and that's the main reason I've joined the forum. So anyhow, thanks for having me.
    Welcome to the ECF neighborhood Astrolite,
    CONGRATS on the 2 years 8 moths......eGo set up is as great place to really start. Provari seems to be a good foundation for a great "vape ride"...

Vape 'em if ya got 'em.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolite View Post
    Hi all, been lurking around here for about as long as I've been vaping, finally decided to join. I have gleaned a lot of very useful information from this forum and would like to say thank you.
    I have been analog free now for two years and eight months, after forty years of smoking, thanks to e-cigs. I am very happy about that!
    Two weeks ago I got myself a Provari from Provape. Awesome machine but I do have some question about it and that's the main reason I've joined the forum. So anyhow, thanks for having me.

Hello Astrolite, glad you signed up to the big ECF

good to hear you dropped the bad habit !
    questions is the main game in here...

good luck

Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

Full Member Verified Member

New member here as well. Loving all the help on this forum

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

welcome! im a new member myself. i already ready to start trading and buying!