Maybe its they are to young...or I'm too old. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Maybe its they are to young...or I'm too old.

Direct those "dudes" to ECF where they can wise up. Love your post.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran CafeDigitalDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiestyle View Post
    Interesting story... The night I met my wife, I asked her if I could buy her a beer. She replied, "As long as it's nothing light." I asked her if I could kiss her. I did later.
    OOOOooooo, You're a smooth one!

Update: Dk 555 and super nutty came from ecblend today. Great shipping time this time around! I ordered on Oct 23rd and it just arrived today (28th). NOw thats fast. Dk 555 is good. Kinda desert gold with a light nutty and sweet. Needs to steep a few days but decent right out of the box. Super nutty is very good, rich nutty flavor with a good tobacco after taste. Vape is decent and throat kick is smooth. I got Extra Flavor>Only Dk555 supper nutty was no extra flavoring, 24 mg, 80% PG / 20% VG. Im smoking them both at 4.7V on my Itaste mvp with I clear30 tank. Fellow penny pinchers listen up! 5 atts and 80 mls of decent eliquid ran me 46 clams. I'm in heaven and no more southern classic. If it tastes this good right out of the bottle I'll definitely be reordering next month. On a side note...even though I was told on many a reviews...the I taste MVP does go thru a cleaning cycle after 100 puffs. It burned my wicks on my first atty! Quick fix, empty the tank, and pull the wicks to the side a wee bit. Just enough to get the burn out of the atomizer. Vape and enjoy!

Woo Hoo! Saved by the vapemail! So glad you've got some flavors you're enjoying.

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

Loved this post and glad you found something you like that isn't overpriced. Although halo Tribeca is pretty good and even better when you find a good clone recipe.
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456